Eastenders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know Mick and Linda got together as teens but Frankies mum could have been a young teenage relationship even before Linda?

Reactions: 3
I know Mick and Linda got together as teens but Frankies mum could have been a young teenage relationship even before Linda?
The whole Mick and Linda love story was supposed to be how they were each other’s firsts and neither been with anybody else etc!

Reactions: 11
I’m really bored of Mick, his miserable face just makes me want to smack him

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone know how old Frankie is?

So it wasn't just a one night stand Mick had, it was a full blown affair and he was in love with her?! So everything we know about Mick and Linda is lies??

The woman that's coming into the show that looks the spit of Ruby is obviously going to Frankies mum.
This does seem like a big retcon. I don't know how old Frankie is supposed to be but she looks younger than his kids, and as you say this changes Mick and Linda's perfect marriage.
I'm not sure that this storyline is going to do anyone any favours.

Reactions: 8
This does seem like a big retcon. I don't know how old Frankie is supposed to be but she looks younger than his kids, and as you say this changes Mick and Linda's perfect marriage.
I'm not sure that this storyline is going to do anyone any favours.
I guess they're planning to use it as an excuse for Linda to get revenge and have an affair with Max but it would have been more plausible if Frankie was the result of Mick's sperm donation when he was broke or something.

Reactions: 4
Apparently mick was abused in care by an older woman and that’s how frankie is his daughter 🤷‍♀️
I’m way too invested in this :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Apparently mick was abused in care by an older woman and that’s how frankie is his daughter 🤷‍♀️
I’m way too invested in this :ROFLMAO:
The ages don’t work out for that though 🤷🏻‍♀️
Frankie looks like she’s in her early 20’s and Lee is the oldest Carter child and must be late 20’s?

Frankie looks like she’s in her early 20’s and Lee is the oldest Carter child and must be late 20’s?
She looks very early 20s but I presume they’ll say she’s older. I though Minda got together when they were 16?

Reactions: 1
I don't think she looks as younger than them. And Tina thought she was fair game surely she wouldn't try it in with someone half her age? Suppose it is EastEnders though😂 how old was mick when he was in care? I don't know this story.

Supposedly she’s 30, I thought 18-21, so I guess it could work. I hope Stuart’s actually her dad though, mick and linda have had enough bad luck it’s someone else’s turn :LOL:

I think mick was early teens when he was in care.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Wow, I thought she was 25/26 or younger! Bloody hell, whatever she uses on her face, I'd like some 😂

• Haha
I thought she was about 18 (and that’s only because she works at the bar)!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.