Eastenders #9 Alfie you need slapping down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think walford police must live in the 1970’s w regards to technology. No cell site, no finger prints or dna testing. What a stupid exit storyline 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just caught up. IM IN SHOCK KHEERAT LEFT😭💔 I’m so sad knowing Christmas storyline whatever it is won’t include him. I just can’t believe that episode 😱

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I think walford police must live in the 1970’s w regards to technology. No cell site, no finger prints or dna testing. What a stupid exit storyline 🥴
Definitely, it's unlikely that Ravi's DNA wouldn't have been found on the body.

I'm sad Kheerat has gone but at least we still have the Panesar family. Nish will take over and be totally horrible to them all, making their lives miserable. Maybe Ravi will murder him as well in the future 🤔 😃

Reactions: 8
No wonder Vinny looks like he’s joining the cast of trainspotting poor little sods got 2 murderers for parents, a brother who got killed in jail, his other brothers determined to be in prison for whatever reason and now a secret brother, also a murderer. Stress would have me lookin like Angelica’s doll off rugrats

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No wonder Vinny looks like he’s joining the cast of trainspotting poor little sods got 2 murderers for parents, a brother who got killed in jail, his other brothers determined to be in prison for whatever reason and now a secret brother, also a murderer. Stress would have me lookin like Angelica’s doll off rugrats
cynthia!!! omg what a reference 🤣👏🏻

i do wonder if there’s some kind of storyline coming with vinny, but then all those candid bts panesar photos seem to indicate that the actor has genuinely chosen to have his hair like that. he’s cute and looked so much better with it quiffed back.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just hope they don't kill Kheerat off-screen. We know Nish wanted him out of the way and he'll have all these contacts in prison who could get rid of Kheerat once and for all. Ravi will be found out at some point (since it's a soap) and when that happens, it would make sense for Kheerat to return. Unless he's not around anymore...

Also, Walford jail is like Oz, where inmates regularly get beaten, join vicious gangs and even get murdered now and again. All totally realistic for a British show.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think I will lose interest in the Panesars without Kheerat. I wasn't as big a fan as some people obviously are but I feel like he and Sukhi are the most important members of the family. I like Vinny but he's quite forgettable, don't really care about Ash, Nish hasn't been in it long enough for me to care about him and I fancy like Ravi but he feels like a temporary character. Obvs Sukhi is an interesting character but she annoys me too, especially with the Eve storyline and a big part of her character was her dynamic with Kheerat which is now gone....

Thread title

Kheerats in jail and Lolas dying
Alfie is still very very trying!

🤷🏽‍♀️ sorry not very good at these lol

• Heart
  • Haha
I think I will lose interest in the Panesars without Kheerat. I wasn't as big a fan as some people obviously are but I feel like he and Sukhi are the most important members of the family. I like Vinny but he's quite forgettable, don't really care about Ash, Nish hasn't been in it long enough for me to care about him and I fancy like Ravi but he feels like a temporary character. Obvs Sukhi is an interesting character but she annoys me too, especially with the Eve storyline and a big part of her character was her dynamic with Kheerat which is now gone....
fully agree with this.

kheerat and suki are the most interesting panesars really, and their central dynamic is what makes it all tick. ash is a non-entity, vinny has some potential but never utilised, ravi has a lot of potential…..

all i feel about nish really is that his line delivery is mad sometimes (he puts so much emphasis on certain words when he’s SPEAKING and it’s so ott)

Thread suggestion simply….
“Come back Kheerat” 😩

I hope Suki will still mention him regularlyas I love the way it rolls off her tongue

Reactions: 19
Thread title suggestion:
Eastenders #10 Kheerat's inside, will Janine be a bride?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I agree with now Kheerats gone I don’t know how it’ll work! Remember when nish wanted him gone? I thought that was going to be part of a storyline but clearly isn’t??

Reactions: 2
Thread title eastenders #10 : Walford police are crap at their job . Please, won't someone give Alfie a smack in his big gob.

• Haha
Thread title eastenders #10 : Walford police are crap at their job . Please, won't someone give Alfie a smack in his big gob.
😁 I really like this, could be shortened to:
Eastenders #10 Walford police are crap, someone give Alfie a smack

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.