Eastenders #9 Alfie you need slapping down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nooo sad Kheerat is leaving, can’t believe he’s been on it for 3 years too?!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
It makes no sense. A confession alone would surely not be enough to send him down. Surely they would still need evidence to back his story up 🤔
especially given that literally every piece of evidence they have points to suki with huge question marks over ravi too. ridiculous!

i’m still sad that we never got the full kheerat and chantelle storyline that should/could have been if not for covid.

Reactions: 10
Love that in soapland you can just be like - I did this crime! and the police won’t bother looking for evidence and you won’t even get a proper trial.
Phil spent ages in jail without being convicted of a crime, was let out by a dodgy cop to be a grass, then hopped off into night 🌙

What happened to Billy being charged with a crime he didn't commit? That seems to have been forgotten.

And where the hell is Phil supposed to be now?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thank you. Must’ve forgotten that scene!
It was pretty forgettable - not sure why I remembered. Haha! Somebody else said it's because he likes chicken nuggets so maybe there's a few reasons as to why he's called that.

Is that the end of Kheerat then? I did not see that coming. I thought he'd be around till the conclusion of the Panesar storyline - whatever that may be. No Kheerat is bad news for everyone with nasty Nish in town!

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Gutted Kheerat has left was not expecting that, I thought he would be only gone a few months.

Soap police are ridiculous that’s for sure, if I were the residents I’d be scared shitless of the way the Walford police force go on.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I wonder if Kheerat will be back at some point? We usually hear about character exits well in advance and it's kind of strange that this came as such a surprise.

Maybe the actor wanted to leave the role - but it just seems kind of sudden.

I'm pretty sure we were told Ash had left too - but then she came back.

Reactions: 6

They did well to keep his exit a secret, but it's poor storyline wise. He gives himself up for a crime he didn't do and that's it? No watching him in court? No prison scenes? What a waste of an exit.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Sorry to be a pain but why is Kheerat leaving g? Haven't been able to watch it lately with dodgy android box.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Sorry to be a pain but why is Kheerat leaving g? Haven't been able to watch it lately with dodgy android box.
He took the blame for the murder Suki was accused of and it's now being reported that he's left the show for good.

Reactions: 5
He took the blame for the murder Suki was accused of and it's now being reported that he's left the show for good.
Eh? No way would I have took the blame for that miserable cow. No point in me trying to watch it now he's left 😔

Reactions: 3
Surely piecing together the phone records of Suki calling Kheerat and his phone pinging at the caravan site would paint the picture clearly. You could argue they could believe he disposed of the body, but would they really abandon pursuing Suki for the murder?

It strikes me as a short notice departure. Although saying that, there’s been loads of characters that have left with very little ceremony in the middle of storylines recently.

Reactions: 14
Anyone got any suggestions for a new thread title?
can’t think of one, too sad about kheerat :( (unless we make that the actual title 🤣)

as others have said, absolutely wild that you can walk into a police station and be like: “i did this crime”. “but sir, all of the evidence points to your mother and you’ve literally never been mentioned before”. “no, it was me.” “cool, seems legit i guess.”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.