Eastenders #9 Alfie you need slapping down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just watched last night's episode is that really the end of Kheerat wtaf he was probably one of the few decent characters 😳. He must of just quit and they rewrote the storyline. I was waiting for the kheerat/nish struggle for dominance in the home. Suki How's she gonna cope with kheerat. Also the memory stick is there I doubt Nish will do anything with it as kheerat being gone is to his advantage but one of the others might

Reactions: 9
EastEnders 10# Tattle are crying over Kheerat whilst Alfie’s still an annoying twit

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is it just me or does suki always sound like she is suffering from acute laryngitis lately?

Reactions: 10
I've just watched last night's episode is that really the end of Kheerat wtaf he was probably one of the few decent characters 😳. He must of just quit and they rewrote the storyline. I was waiting for the kheerat/nish struggle for dominance in the home. Suki How's she gonna cope with kheerat. Also the memory stick is there I doubt Nish will do anything with it as kheerat being gone is to his advantage but one of the others might
Yeah, if Kheerat doesn't return at some point, I feel as though the actor must have quit. It doesn't make sense for the character to leave like this.

Reactions: 14
Its fine staceys moving on with martin 🙄 apprently i read something saying that its focussing on the slaters at christmas struggleing through the winter months and stacey and martin get close again 🙄 Bring kheerat back

Reactions: 11
Its fine staceys moving on with martin 🙄 apprently i read something saying that its focussing on the slaters at christmas struggleing through the winter months and stacey and martin get close again 🙄 Bring kheerat back
I mean, I didn't buy Stacey's relationship with Kheerat, but it was better than rehashing Stacey and Martin - again!

Gutted Kheerat has left, I sound like a complete loser but I wish we'd have been told in advance. I like a surprise as much as the next person but when it involves the permanent exit of a character I love, I'd rather know.

Reactions: 9
Very rushed storyline. If he was leaving he could have went to jail, cops discovered he was innocent but he killed Gray and then ended up being done for murder anyway

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Whitney is singing Hallelujah at the Festival of Remembrance

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Dotty is leaving and has apparently already filmed her final scenes.

Can’t say that’s a big loss to be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

She's brave quitting as it's not like her character was written well for. Plenty of people in different soaps get really meaty storylines that boost their profile, but when they leave the soap do the square root of F all.

Reactions: 7

She's brave quitting as it's not like her character was written well for. Plenty of people in different soaps get really meaty storylines that boost their profile, but when they leave the soap do the square root of F all.
Well I can't say I'll miss her 😄 I guess she must be going after Dot's funeral. Perhaps she'll run off with all Dot's money 💰 🤫

I'll start a new thread so we're set up for next week.

Eastenders #10 Kheerat's inside, will Janine be a bride?
New thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.