Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Does anyone remember that other spinoff they did? I think it was just called E20. It was about all the teens in the show including Fatboy and Zsa Zsa. it was shit but teenage me was obsessed😂
Love that Zsa Zsa was such a boring character they couldn’t even be arsed to bring her back for her mum’s funeral. Even if the actor wasn’t available they could have cast someone else for two episodes.

Reactions: 1

Cady1954

VIP Member
I don't see the point of Linda being in EE even less so once Mick leaves 😕
I missed a couple of episodes last week. What stopped Janine from buggering off? Did voice of reason Scarlett talk sense into her? Talking of voice of reason I much prefer wise and sensible Kim to Kimfluencer Kim.

pommynoir

VIP Member
I went down a Shirley rabbithole this morning and found her daughter on Instagram - pretty sure it’s her as the location for her aesthetics business matches up.
Wow she’s stunning and you’d never believe Queen Shirley is her mum, I don’t wanna post her profile but her name is googleable

gossipgirlxxo

VIP Member
Sorry if it’s already been said but Sharon going off for a few months now looking all slender, does anyone think she may of had weight loss surgery of some sort!?
She’s definitely had weight loss surergy. Nothing wrong with it at all, she looks great!

devilleil

When I was Googling I found a certain ex cast member who went to school in the area and has family there. But I’ve never heard of her having a cocaine addiction. The one who returned for a couple of years before getting killed off?
I know who you’re referencing, they’re not the one with the cocaine addiction but for some reason they were my first thought.