Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Just caught up with tonight episode I’m sorry but George isn’t even trying. He couldn’t give a fuck about Elaine.and was itching to grab hold of Cindy he might as well just put Elaine out of her misery now it’s dragging on now.
---
I don’t think George has had ever really liked Elaine or loved her anyway I can see the writers getting Cindy and George back together it’s obvious that the direction they are going in now God knows what will happen with Elaine
Hopefully she'll fly away 😆
Polish_20240604_000046793.jpg

Also...😁
does-george-even-like-elaine-v0-bpci3lijavuc1.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Can’t even be arsed to quote on it but friend client not much of a fucking difference. This thread is so toxic you can tell half of the people are ex school bullies ruining it for the nice ones
Can’t even say what you want to say without being jumped on it’s amazing what people say when they identity is an anonymous wouldn’t say fuck all personally
We don't want any bullying on this thread. Everyone's opinions are welcome. It's just a soap after all and I prefer to have a bit of a laugh.

We'll set Phil on any bullies with his baseball bat scotch egg 🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
Who travels to the other side of the country with a week old baby, loads of bags and a teenager, starting their journey on a regular bus? A coach fair enough, especially if that coach is directly taking you to the other end of the country but then a coach wouldn’t stop there, it would be at a main coach station. Nobody with that much baggage is going on a bus which then means lugging those bags off the bus then lugging them back on to a train

I know they wanted the hark back to Whitney’s first scenes but it made no sense
It's ridiculous! My nephew is the same age as Britney and he'd be no help whatsoever and if Whitney's pushing the pram it means Britney's in charge of carrying and wheeling 4 bags, didn't know she was part donkey

• Haha

AdsB

VIP Member
I loved Denise describing what Phil would do left to his own devices. It’s all completely true because he’s iconic 😂.

• Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
It's all so boring....
No one cares about Cindy
No one cares about Bianca
No one cares about Junior and his wife
No one cares about Harvey and his football friend
No one cares about Elaine and George (he can do better)

Are these the best plots they can do? obv yes because they fucked up 'the six' storyline didn't they? made it a big Christmas special then it deflated like a burst balloon and they shoved the blame on Dean. :rolleyes:

• Haha

Spilttea

VIP Member
Please please let this Sonia and Reiss storyline come to an end that involves both of them leaving the square.

I can’t bring myself to feel an ounce of sympathy for a character who shacked up with someone she barely knew, who then lied to her so early in, then discovered his stunning wife in a coma and decided having a baby with him was a good idea.

I don’t care about Sonia or anything related to her. Wish the writers would just give us a break from her being ever present in every storyline.

• Heart