Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Can’t lie Sonia deserved to be outed like that🤷🏽‍♀️ Happily using money from ya fellas comatose wife whilst barely working and living in a £1M house that you inherited is proper scruffy behaviour in my opinion.. Piss off now Son x

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Babybail93

VIP Member
It still baffles me that George never slips up and calls her Rose. I’ve been married 28 years and still sometimes forget and say my maiden name

Reactions: 30

Tanley

VIP Member
Tbh it was as if they mixed up the cast saying goodbye to Shona instead of Whitney. I’m sure Shona is lovely irl and seems very popular with her colleagues. But Whit would never have got that send off, the walk through the market was truly bizarre.

Reactions: 29

Rowling

Chatty Member
Juniors suit needs changing. It’s like Lucy Beale’s grey suit and Vanessa’s white pant suit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

gigilouxx

VIP Member
She’s not even in a coma I don’t think, Reiss has just put her into a permanent state of sleep with his bullshit

• Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I've just seen some fan theories about Maya
Harvey's son is in prison at the moment for being part of a racist group. Harvey gave Aaron an alibi when his mates beat up a cabbie who later died from his injuries. Speculation online is that Maya is the widow of the man who died.

• Wow

AL10

VIP Member
I miss when EE did loads of different stories at the same time, so fed up of certain characters getting soooo much screen time and other characters just not being around when they should be

• Heart

sparklingdee

VIP Member
what cracks me up about elaine (or the actress) is how she delivers every line so MAJESTICALLY like its a christmas panto special

• Haha

Cady1954

VIP Member
I don’t even know Junior’s wife’s name, but I feel sorry for that nothing character. She really is just an add on, writers have done as little as possible with her.
She's going to shag George isn't she? Honestly Im sick of all this shit now. I want THE SIX back. That was the best few months of my life! I miss the barrel store meet-ups and the synchronised texts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27