Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I actually understand her being unhappy with that; after what he done to Eve.
She just reeks of desperation all the time and her face pisses me off 😂😂
😄
I miss her stalking Suki, hanging out in the bushes outside the minute mart 😄
It seems that Junior is the new lurker of Walford 😃 hanging around in the shadows to spy 😄 there's got to be one!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Furrytriangle

VIP Member
It's just dawned on me that the toddlers' mum has now fucked their brother 🤢 Wonder did she show up for the movie night afterwards smelling of stale suit sweat 😂
Fucking hell didn’t think of it like that.

When you shag your daughter’s brother.
When you shag your ex husbands son.
When your ex wife shags your son.
When your brother shags your mother.

FUCK MEEEEEEE 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Emsie

VIP Member
Yolande has the saddest sad face ever.
I know we shouldn't body shame yadda yadda but how do Sharon's legs hold her up.

• Haha

Furrytriangle

VIP Member
I said he was the hottest Branning on a previous thread 🥰🥰🥰
Who was the dirty bitch claiming Derek was the fittest branning?! I saw a twitter account not long ago called something along the lines of ‘derek brannings moist lips’ and it floored me 😂
---
Yes Cindy would definitely drop Ian (and George) for him 😁
David was great in the early days.
Would love him to return 🙂
Always in a mad rush with a buttery slice of toast and quaffing his cuppa. Good times.
---
Actually maybe not Nish right now. I don’t wanna shag him to death thanks to his dodgy ticker.
But imagine being nishmans final shag with Cutting Crew playing in the background, tea lights dotted around, with him whispering sweet nothings of ‘you’re my wife, man’ in your ear. Bliss.

• Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Were they hinting in tonight’s episode that Cindy & Junior are going to get it on? Or is being part of this thread just making me see everything in a dirty way 🤣
I thought the same. I've gone off him already. He's a pointless addition to the cast at the moment and he appears to be rather predatory around women.

Reactions: 18

Northern85

So Kathy is overjoyed to get the cafe back?

She can stand at the counter and reminisce about dragging dead Keanu across the room.
She can clean the floor above where they buried his body.
She can turn to look at his sister a hundred times a day.

She didn’t even have to think about taking it back over, and seems completely unbothered by any of the above. She just looks like a heartless cow.
I know! And how can Bernie just act like nothing happened when she walked on her brothers corpse for months! I’d need therapy and wouldn’t ever set foot in there again!

• Haha

Furrytriangle

VIP Member
I did notice no one on here commented about it.
I got very upset at that scene but that’s only because I’ve been in her position before and it brought back all those horrid memories, I just didn’t want to comment on it on the thread. Hate Sonia, but her acting was fantastic and it felt very real the scene with the doctor. For the love of god stunning debs wake up and put a stop to this Sonia and Reiss tomfoolery 😂

• Heart

Cady1954

VIP Member
That fucking Avani is becoming the next Jade for me.
---
Whilst Nish's heart is failing Vinnys balls are flourishing! Had to laugh at Suki all a la Don Corleone sitting at the head of the table with her two henchmen.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Laika1234

VIP Member
How many repeat scenes do we have to watch of Linda getting drunk. It’s going on since January and is so boring.

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
Pastor Gideon Clayton was going to be dealt with next week. Nearly a month later and we know nothing.

Cindy has been such a disappointment since returning.

Ditto to Bianca who should have left with Shitney.

Junior adds zero to the show.

Why has Johnny had his bed nicked in the Vic when he was there first?

Why is Junior as a supposedly rich businessman stuck in a cramped pub when he can afford a posh hotel?

You've surrounded Ollie who's autistic with three new people he had never seen before?

Why isn't anyone bothered that Linda is killing herself with her boring alcoholic storyline?

Where are social services to take Ollie out of an home he's living in three people who are violent, alcoholic or takes drugs?

Don't get me started on Maya Hussain. It should get better once it comes out she's after revenge on Harvey for lying for his son who attacked her husband in a race hate attack.