Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babybail93

VIP Member
Anyone else think Junior looks like he stinks? Like pure BO with lashings of Sauvage to try and mask it!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

Jas19/2

VIP Member
My heart went out to Ian on tonight’s episode He must feel some comfort when Cindy is around because of Lucy he should respect and value himself more but suppose when you get to a
Certain age you’re willing to overlook certain things and settle imagine starting all over again at 50 or 60
---
It reminds me of my mum in the late 80s early 90s she got put through a lot from being with my dad she got call N lover regularly she was always resilient
Then in latter years she’s put up with a lot from my dad with the type of lifestyle he has lead but she says she’s always stays because of us kids and there’s always been love there and she likes the lifestyle that comes with being with my dad
She’s being accustomed to it since she was 19
---
Like my mum always says it’s alright everyone telling you to leave, but they haven’t got to shut the door at the end of the day and deal with being on their own

Last edited:
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
The scene with Ravi and Nugget was well done. Can see why Nugs is insecure having an attractive 🔥 dad like Ravi to match up to 🥵

Loved Phil whipping out his baseball bat again 🥰

Glad that Yolande is going to speak to the other woman Levi found. Hopefully she'll find all the others too and they'll be able to put a case forward together.

• Heart

Dr Karen Kim

What is this Junior storyline about… first he wants nothing to do with them and then now he hanging round corners spying on them and he was way too full on with Anna.

• Wow
Reactions: 20

hollymoox

Cindy is unbearable at the best of times but todays episode is just a whole new level 😩

Northern85

If you’re going to the trouble of covering up a murder then at least turn your bloody message previews off FFS 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

sparklingdee

VIP Member
its laughable how the whole keanu buried under the floor situation has been forgotten 😂
---
Screenshot 2024-06-07 at 22.08.57.png

😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Marilyn345

VIP Member
Catching up with the last couple episodes. I cannot get over Elaine’s hair , it gets bigger in each scene.
It’s a shame the BAFTA’s have come and gone because Elaine’s hair would have been a good candidate to read out the nominations for best hair and make up 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 19

George01

Chatty Member
George best not just gloss over this tomorrow I'll be livid. Elaine's hair seemed to have deflated a little bit in today's one, hope she's OK 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19