Eastenders #33 Ding-Dong Whitney’s Finally Gone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Timz for the new thread title 😁
Whitless has finally gone but we have good news.

Nishman has been tweeting 😃
Polish_20240524_180726375.jpg

Yes he's returning 🥰 and has been on the blower to @Eirawen
Polish_20240524_180842752.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
To answer @pommynoir question from the previous thread, I can’t remember who, I think it was Callum & Felix, but they said, whilst Whitney was saying her goodbyes, they were going to put her bags at the back of the bus

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Has Bianca left MK now? She wanted to move up North with Whit, and said otherwise she would be stuck with Sonia and Reiss. What has happened to her flat? And where’s Morgan?

Reactions: 5
Has Bianca left MK now? She wanted to move up North with Whit, and said otherwise she would be stuck with Sonia and Reiss. What has happened to her flat? And where’s Morgan?
I think Bianca said he’s either living with his girlfriend or spends most of his time with her

Reactions: 3
I'm gutted as I was hoping for Zack to revive Fathers4Justice and climb up something

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So shitney walking down the market everyone clapping and waving her off like she’s some sort of royalty; has anyone else ever had a leaving thing like that or do the all just go off in a black cab

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tbh it was as if they mixed up the cast saying goodbye to Shona instead of Whitney. I’m sure Shona is lovely irl and seems very popular with her colleagues. But Whit would never have got that send off, the walk through the market was truly bizarre.

Reactions: 29
So weird how that’s only the second time a bus has appeared on the square too

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not been on a bus for years but I can’t imagine the driver just waiting on me to say goodbyes

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I swear that the interior of that old bus was a scruffy outdated First polluting bus I’ve been on up North. Doesn’t seem very ULEZ does it 😂
😏
We’ve now got brand new yellow buses that are electric 🚌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Not been on a bus for years but I can’t imagine the driver just waiting on me to say goodbyes
Hell no, they don't wait for anyone round here!

She left with 4 bags, holding a baby in her arms. Nobody sane would think that they could manage that even with the other brat tagging along 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hell no, they don't wait for anyone round here!

She left with 4 bags, holding a baby in her arms. Nobody sane would think that they could manage that even with the other brat tagging along 😄
Who travels to the other side of the country with a week old baby, loads of bags and a teenager, starting their journey on a regular bus? A coach fair enough, especially if that coach is directly taking you to the other end of the country but then a coach wouldn’t stop there, it would be at a main coach station. Nobody with that much baggage is going on a bus which then means lugging those bags off the bus then lugging them back on to a train

I know they wanted the hark back to Whitney’s first scenes but it made no sense

Reactions: 15
Where I live the bus driver would just duck off, they don't have time to wait! I've witnessed people running and chapping the window to stop the bus and the best one was when a fellow bus driver was running up and the driver kept going 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23