Eastenders #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they end up just killing Gray off for dramatic effect I have made a promise with myself to stop watching ๐Ÿฅฑ

Reactions: 9
They can only nail him with a confession...I reckon Whitney will go around there and confront him..whilst recording the conversation

Reactions: 9
Will the truth about Tina come out too though if he is finally charged with manslaughter?

Agree about Chelsea's dress being grim, the embroidery looks really cheap and nasty.

Reactions: 3
My brain can simply not handle Eastenders being on when itโ€™s Saturday, even though itโ€™s Christmas ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why the hell is Eastenders not on until half 9 this year?? I don't watch it every week but I love a good walford xmas drama. I fear I might be snoring by the time the doof doofs hit!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Last night's episode has really set tonight's episode up to be one of the best in ages. Loads of different storylines that have to be better than Shazza poisoning Ian and then being his nurse ๐Ÿ˜…

Reactions: 8
Last night's episode has really set tonight's episode up to be one of the best in ages. Loads of different storylines that have to be better than Shazza poisoning Ian and then being his nurse ๐Ÿ˜…
Oh god I'd forgotten about Sharon poisoning Ian. Awful storyline

Reactions: 5
Ooof that Peter Beale..about 7 foot tall with amazing hair..would love to grab on to it whilst he fucks me silly

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Me waiting for the drama to happen the whole 45 minutes ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘โ€ฆ the most underwhelming EE episode ever imo

I thought Whitney would out Gray at the altar tbf. Wouldnโ€™t Chelsea request to see the forum posts when Whitney first mentioned them to prove to her that they have no basis? Weird how we didnโ€™t get to see either of the weddings yet too much of Janine and her daughter :/

• Heart
They probably had it on late as they knew it was tit. It's been a bit tit ever since it came back after lockdown. Are they still doing the short episodes? Why?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.