Eastenders #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love a dramatic duff duff ending with Sharon 😂😂
Well at least Shazza was wearing a sparkly top for a change other than her usual funeral attire 😄 nice of her to kick her brother out for Xmas because of a child she had a 5 minute relationship with 🙄

I really don't see why Whitney would keep pursuing Gray. She had a lucky escape from him so can be thankful for that. She can only suspect that he used to beat Chantelle up and even if she hacks in to mumsnatter 😅 and finds her old account which tells of her suffering what will this achieve? She can show it to Chelsea and she might call off the wedding. It won't prove that Gray killed her and it makes Whitless a target.

So I agree with everyone else that Whitless is just damned interfering and annoying.

Laura doesn't know that Gray used to abuse Chantelle, she just doesn't like his attitude towards women. I don't suppose Gray is the only man she's ever worked with who was misogynistic in his attitude. It's all too bloody vague.

I guess that Gray might lose the plot if Whitless exposes anything that Chantelle wrote but equally he could brazen it out. We might get to see Mitch punch him at last anyway.

Reactions: 9
Whitney is such an insubstantial character. She's been in it so long and been at the centre of so many storylines but I still wouldn't know really how to describe her character, other than nice but dim. She's just there and things just happen to her.The last time she really shone in a storyline was the Tony abuse story and that was over 10 years ago!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Where is Frankie? I obviously know why the actress is missing at the moment on screen (congrats Rose & Gio 🏆) but where is Frankie meant to be in the show?

Reactions: 3
Whitney would be doing a murder charge if it wasn’t for Gray wouldn’t she?
No good deed and all.

Reactions: 3
Where is Frankie? I obviously know why the actress is missing at the moment on screen (congrats Rose & Gio 🏆) but where is Frankie meant to be in the show?
After that falling out with Nancy she went to stay with a friend for a bit so Nancy could have some more time with Mick. It would be odd if she didnt come back for Christmas though.

Reactions: 4
I doubt Frankie will be back until the new year as strictly only ended last weekend and they probably filmed the Christmas eps a while ago

Reactions: 2
I don’t like the colour of Chelsea’s wedding dress. It’s a funny beigey/brown. Doesn’t suit her colouring

Reactions: 8
After all of that couldn’t have Whitless just made her own account and search the words ball and change to find Chantelle’s profile and posts….

• Haha
Reactions: 19
After all of that couldn’t have Whitless just made her own account and search the words ball and change to find Chantelle’s profile and posts….
Or search the members list for any Chan’s or Chantelle’s.

Reactions: 5
If someone posted on a mum forum that they were being abused, trying to escape a violent husband, and then suddenly went silent, people would be trying to track them down. Email was under her real name so wouldn’t be hard for the mods to find out that she’d died and raise the alarm.

Reactions: 15
If someone posted on a mum forum that they were being abused, trying to escape a violent husband, and then suddenly went silent, people would be trying to track them down. Email was under her real name so wouldn’t be hard for the mods to find out that she’d died and raise the alarm.
I very much doubt anyone would check up. People come and go on forums all the time. I've seen posts on forums from people talking about abusive relationships. Mostly people come for a bit of sympathy and then ignore advice that they should leave their partners. They stop posting and that's it.

We don't all assume someone has been murdered because they've stopped posting. Usually people stop because they don't like the responses they're getting.

Reactions: 13
No tattlers on the square who would've thought to look on forums 12 months ago then ;) ;)

Mia is so cute. I hope she doesn't get written out of the show if and when Gray gets put in prison. I wonder if Whitney will even be able to make the connection to Gray killing Kush and Tina.

Watching a compilation of Gray and Chantelle scenes on YouTube as I wasn’t a regular watcher at the time of the storyline and it’s enough to make you feel physically sick. Poor, poor Chantelle. These relationships are so much more complex than being told by strangers online to leave your marriage. When she followed the advice you see on here, she was killed. She was being emotionally and physically tortured by Gray. She was r*ped by her husband into trying for a baby she didn’t want. She had to act like it was all her fault in an attempt to keep him calm and even that didn’t work. She probably thought the consequences of leaving him would be worse than the abuse she suffered with him and she was right. It is just horrible that she never got a happy ending but it was done for the women who never got their escape from violent, misogynistic, waste of air men.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
No tattlers on the square who would've thought to look on forums 12 months ago then ;) ;)

Mia is so cute. I hope she doesn't get written out of the show if and when Gray gets put in prison. I wonder if Whitney will even be able to make the connection to Gray killing Kush and Tina.

Watching a compilation of Gray and Chantelle scenes on YouTube as I wasn’t a regular watcher at the time of the storyline and it’s enough to make you feel physically sick. Poor, poor Chantelle. These relationships are so much more complex than being told by strangers online to leave your marriage. When she followed the advice you see on here, she was killed. She was being emotionally and physically tortured by Gray. She was r*ped by her husband into trying for a baby she didn’t want. She had to act like it was all her fault in an attempt to keep him calm and even that didn’t work. She probably thought the consequences of leaving him would be worse than the abuse she suffered with him and she was right. It is just horrible that she never got a happy ending but it was done for the women who never got their escape from violent, misogynistic, waste of air men.
Exactly , and the problem is, he never actually meant to kill her. He just happened to push her too hard in the wrong place one time. He was never a killer as such. He was an abusive person who ‘accidentally’ killed his partner. It happens all too often. So for him to become a serial killer is extremely unlikely and very unrealistic so EE have dropped the ball massively with that story line. I am in no way excusing that kind of behaviour. But to begin with, it was showing the devastating effects of DV behind closed doors whilst maintaining the illusion of a happy and loving relationship on the outside. They were really good at showing the turmoil that happened after he killed chantelle to then suddenly become a heartless serial killer? It just doesn’t sit right

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Exactly , and the problem is, he never actually meant to kill her. He just happened to push her too hard in the wrong place one time. He was never a killer as such. He was an abusive person who ‘accidentally’ killed his partner. It happens all too often. So for him to become a serial killer is extremely unlikely and very unrealistic so EE have dropped the ball massively with that story line. I am in no way excusing that kind of behaviour. But to begin with, it was showing the devastating effects of DV behind closed doors whilst maintaining the illusion of a happy and loving relationship on the outside. They were really good at showing the turmoil that happened after he killed chantelle to then suddenly become a heartless serial killer? It just doesn’t sit right
I'd have preferred (not really the right word) for Gray to have gone on to do the same thing to another woman and for her to have got him done for domestic abuse rather than for him to just kill people when he sees fit. Him accidentally pushing Chantelle onto the dishwasher and him purposely pushing Kush into a train because of jealousy are entirely different and its not like he had it in him to kill anyone that made him jealous when he was with his actual wife so why for bloody Whitney? Chelsea will probably have a lucky escape but its hardly justice for Chantelle and all of the DV victims at home at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.