Eastenders #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
agreed the storyline was amazing. I watched when it first happened but watching it again vs now is even more amazing. I miss old ee SOOOO bad šŸ˜­ Iā€™m also up to when Ronnie was with Joel. Itā€™s just so good. I miss roxy and Ronnie šŸ˜­
I miss them too I wish they didnā€™t kill them off, they could have written them out with a door open for them to return ā˜¹

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Do we know where he's supposed to be or did he just disappear? I can't remember at all haha

Well... Chelsea is pregnant with Gray's baby and they're supposed to be getting married very soon.
Sharon found out she has a granddaughter via Dennis after the mother left her on her doorstep but now the mother has run off with the baby and Sharon wants custody.
Janine is living in the pub and seems like she wants to make a move on Mick.
Dana's brother Aaron has showed up and is a total piece of tit- he's a right wing extremist so obviously isn't happy that his sister's dating a Muslim. He also got Keegan beaten up. Him and his thugs are planning an attack on the local mosque.
Tiffany and Keegan are getting divorced and Tiff's left and moved to Germany with Liam.
Stuart found out he has male breast cancer.
Please add anything I've missed!
Thereā€™s a lot to unpack here. Thank you for the update!

I saw a brief trailer where Whitney and Kheerat are talking about stopping the wedding, how did they find out Gray killed Chantelle?

Reactions: 3
I saw a brief trailer where Whitney and Kheerat are talking about stopping the wedding, how did they find out Gray killed Chantelle?
They don't know anything he's done yet. Gray's old boss warned Whitney to stop Chelsea from marrying Gray because he's dangerous but she doesn't have any evidence to back up those claims. Whitney is now really intrigued by what the boss has to say and is trying to dig deeper.
Tonight's 'cliffhanger' was Whitney telling Denise to stop Chelsea from marrying Gray

Reactions: 2
Has Letititia Dean had some work done?
She looks subtly different

Not mothernatter Tattle being the downfall of Gray x

Has Letititia Dean had some work done?
She looks subtly different
She has been looking a bit botched recently. Her lips look weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tbh Iā€™m glad sheā€™s back I hope Janine fucks off now but I doubt it, sheā€™s got her sights set on Mick who I donā€™t actually think sees her in that way but I guess we shall we

Oh the return of The Bun is imminent is it

Can someone ruin Christmas Day viewing for me and tell me if Gray ends up offing Whitney

Reactions: 5
Tbh Iā€™m glad sheā€™s back I hope Janine fucks off now but I doubt it, sheā€™s got her sights set on Mick who I donā€™t actually think sees her in that way but I guess we shall we
Yeah I think Mick will confide in Janine about Max / Linda and Janine will expose it

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Thereā€™s a lot to unpack here. Thank you for the update!

They dont know anything and neither does Grays idiotic ex boss. Laura could possibly claim he's a misogynist but I fail to see how she can torpedo his whole career because of that. I'm sure there's plenty of law firms run by men that would offer Gray a job and laugh at Laura.

Nobody knows he killed Chantelle, Tina and Kush. The only way Gray could be found out now is if Tina's body is found by the police.

Whitney has no evidence of anything (other than Gray having a bit of a nasty temper). She's really getting on my nerves. I hope Gray bumps her off on Xmas day.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
They dont know anything and neither does Grays idiotic ex boss. Laura could possibly claim he's a misogynist but I fail to see how she can torpedo his whole career because of that. I'm sure there's plenty of law firms run by men that would offer Gray a job and laugh at Laura.

Nobody knows he killed Chantelle, Tina and Kush. The only way Gray could be found out now is if Tina's body is found by the police.

Whitney has no evidence of anything (other than Gray having a bit of a nasty temper). She's really getting on my nerves. I hope Gray bumps her off on Xmas day.
There may be evidence he was abusive towards her if she manages to log into that account she tried logging into. If she logs in, Chantelle may of confided in someone and Whitney may have evidence to them say ā€œwell this is her account and she wrote thisā€ but tbh itā€™s still quite insignificant compared to actual solid evidence. Whitney knows he can be dangerous from that night when he nearly stabbed her and since then she hates him. It all seems a bit slapdash tbh, they should make Whitney find solid evidence at least. I feel like she will probably get killed by him but surely they have to out him soon, or will years go by and he keeps murdering people left right and centre??? The kush incident was just ridiculous, there would 100% be others on that platform and there would been cameras. How can someone be killed at a tube station and absolutely no one sees? Itā€™s just bizarre and not very well thought out. Wouldā€™ve been verrrrrry interesting if they did it so a secret person DID see and blackmailed Gray about it that wouldā€™ve been very fun, but of course no, not much imagination with the writers at the moment

Reactions: 9
There may be evidence he was abusive towards her if she manages to log into that account she tried logging into. If she logs in, Chantelle may of confided in someone and Whitney may have evidence to them say ā€œwell this is her account and she wrote thisā€ but tbh itā€™s still quite insignificant compared to actual solid evidence. Whitney knows he can be dangerous from that night when he nearly stabbed her and since then she hates him. It all seems a bit slapdash tbh, they should make Whitney find solid evidence at least. I feel like she will probably get killed by him but surely they have to out him soon, or will years go by and he keeps murdering people left right and centre??? The kush incident was just ridiculous, there would 100% be others on that platform and there would been cameras. How can someone be killed at a tube station and absolutely no one sees? Itā€™s just bizarre and not very well thought out. Wouldā€™ve been verrrrrry interesting if they did it so a secret person DID see and blackmailed Gray about it that wouldā€™ve been very fun, but of course no, not much imagination with the writers at the moment
I agree that it was all too easy for Gray to get away with killing Chantelle and Kush (no CCTV šŸ™„ yeah right)

We have no idea what he did with Tina and if she'll ever be found.

Apparently he sent Laura some nasty texts and he's shouted at Whitney. Chelsea has seen his temper too and she's still marrying him. Gray is just a misogynist with a quick temper to the world. Personally I think Whitney looks ridiculous trying to break them up.

It would be different if she actually had some evidence that he's a murderer but she has nothing.

Reactions: 4
I agree that it was all too easy for Gray to get away with killing Chantelle and Kush (no CCTV šŸ™„ yeah right)

We have no idea what he did with Tina and if she'll ever be found.

Apparently he sent Laura some nasty texts and he's shouted at Whitney. Chelsea has seen his temper too and she's still marrying him. Gray is just a misogynist with a quick temper to the world. Personally I think Whitney looks ridiculous trying to break them up.

It would be different if she actually had some evidence that he's a murderer but she has nothing.
I think sheā€™ll find the evidence IF she guesses the password correctly lol

Reactions: 1
What bugs me about the Gray storyline is the fact that at first it was about the parallels between the outside world vs the domestic violence Chantelle suffered behind closed doors, EE made a real point of showing the fact that Gray would never hurt or berate her when outside the house or with others- but now it turns out this Laura somehow knows everything even though she is quite an irrelevant character, and Chantelle wrote about some of it on a forum. I really hope Whitney hacks into her account and potentially meets up with the lawyer Chantelle spoke to about a divorce.

I can imagine it playing out that Whitney will go round to Grayā€™s looking for the password on Christmas, he finds her and hurts her- causing him to be late to his wedding but the whole time Whitney was on call to Chelsea or something. This is purely my own speculation though, it just seems very EE like.

Saying that, this storyline was ruined for me the moment EE let Gray get away with it and become a serial killer, at a time when it was lockdown and domestic violence calls were surging.

Last thing, for some reason I just cannot warm to Whitney AT ALL and never have been able to. I think itā€™s because sheā€™s not an original significant character (like Lauren/Abi- not originals as such but still more iconic) but also not a newer well adapted one (like Nancy). Or it could just be due to the fact sheā€™s quite an unlikeable character- who is sometimes the main character in an episode when she doesnā€™t really add much value.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What bugs me about the Gray storyline is the fact that at first it was about the parallels between the outside world vs the domestic violence Chantelle suffered behind closed doors, EE made a real point of showing the fact that Gray would never hurt or berate her when outside the house or with others- but now it turns out this Laura somehow knows everything even though she is quite an irrelevant character, and Chantelle wrote about some of it on a forum. I really hope Whitney hacks into her account and potentially meets up with the lawyer Chantelle spoke to about a divorce.

I can imagine it playing out that Whitney will go round to Grayā€™s looking for the password on Christmas, he finds her and hurts her- causing him to be late to his wedding but the whole time Whitney was on call to Chelsea or something. This is purely my own speculation though, it just seems very EE like.

Saying that, this storyline was ruined for me the moment EE let Gray get away with it and become a serial killer, at a time when it was lockdown and domestic violence calls were surging.

Last thing, for some reason I just cannot warm to Whitney AT ALL and never have been able to. I think itā€™s because sheā€™s not an original significant character (like Lauren/Abi- not originals as such but still more iconic) but also not a newer well adapted one (like Nancy). Or it could just be due to the fact sheā€™s quite an unlikeable character- who is sometimes the main character in an episode when she doesnā€™t really add much value.
I feel the exact same way about Whitney, I think they just overuse her character to the point where it feels like she's at the centre of every big storyline, one after the other.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.