Eastenders #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unpopular opinion maybe...
Why does Maisie always dress like this? She will just attract the wrong kind of attention. It's good that she has confidence, but Less is more.

I was about to jump on you for slut shaming but then I clicked on the picture and...wow. That's quite an outfit 😅
Agree it's very dated and seems kind out of place given what the others are wearing. She also looks very unhappy imo. I've had a soft spot for her since she was on strictly and I think she's really talented. Seems like she's going through something or other though. Hope she's okay.

Reactions: 11
Unpopular opinion maybe...
Why does Maisie always dress like this? She will just attract the wrong kind of attention. It's good that she has confidence, but Less is more.

I think she needs to give up on that fringe tbh😂

Reactions: 4
It's like she threw that dress on and then couldn't be bothered to do her hair and makeup 😅
Like a last minute decision to go out. In saying that there's nothing last minute about that outfit lol

Reactions: 4
Looks like something Girls Aloud wore back in the day. Yeah I was wondering why she didn't have much make up on either lol

Reactions: 9
Get the feeling Maisie wants to attract attention, probably hoping for modelling deals, now that she’s leaving eastenders she’s obviously trying to open up other avenues which I do understand but it just looks desperate

Reactions: 11
So Harvey isn’t at all confused or worried about his far-right son being up in arms about Dana converting… what a mug

Reactions: 9
Kinda feel sorry for Nat Cassidy, everyone takes the piss of her all over social media 🤣 she’s across so many meme accounts and tit

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So Harvey isn’t at all confused or worried about his far-right son being up in arms about Dana converting… what a mug
Harvey doesn't seem to be worried about his son's dodgy behaviour at all 🙄 Apart from his far right sympathies Aaron is an all round piece of tit.

I do feel like the whole storyline has been dumbed down and that EE seem to think that if they gave the character any subtlety or redeeming features that the viewers would be confused. We're all so stupid now that we can't spot a villain unless we are hammered over the head with reminders of how awful they are every five minutes.

I guess this is all leading up to an attack on the mosque. The sooner this storyline is over the better because in my view it hasn't been written very well. Aaron will hopefully die in the explosion and we'll all be rid of him.

Reactions: 6
I don't think they'll kill off Tiffany. I think she'll probably go and live with Bianca after she realises the square has too many bad memories or something.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.