Eastenders #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of Sonia, how ridiculous is this story line with Rocky/Uncle Tom?? Carol could turn up any moment or someone could send a photo to her of Rocky and she would be like um who is that that’s not Sonia’s dad
I agree but EE isn't good on realism 😃

Carol disappeared on a motorbike but presumably she's not still travelling around she must live somewhere!
In which case you would think that Sonia had spoken to her on the phone sometime in the last few months!

Also why doesn't Sonia have a photo of her dad? Even if it's a really old one. It really doesn't add up that she wouldn't have spoken to her mum after Terry showed up.

Reactions: 10
Can you imagine being Natalie (Sonia) and going to work knowing that every single person you work with has seen your kebab, and that’s probably all they think of when they see your chavvy face forever more. 😂
Can’t be worse than dirty den

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I agree but EE isn't good on realism 😃

Carol disappeared on a motorbike but presumably she's not still travelling around she must live somewhere!
In which case you would think that Sonia had spoken to her on the phone sometime in the last few months!

Also why doesn't Sonia have a photo of her dad? Even if it's a really old one. It really doesn't add up that she wouldn't have spoken to her mum after Terry showed up.
Exactly if someone turned up saying they were my dad the first thing I would do is send a pic to my mum and ask 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sonia wasn’t interested though until she thought he had money was she? Maybe she thought mentioning it to her mum would ruin it?

Reactions: 1
Sonia wasn’t interested though until she thought he had money was she? Maybe she thought mentioning it to her mum would ruin it?
Frankly the silly bint deserves to be scammed 😁
I live in hope that Rocky will grab all the loot and do a runner so monotonous Dotty and her awful mother don't get anything!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Exactly if someone turned up saying they were my dad the first thing I would do is send a pic to my mum and ask 🤣
Same to be fair or even just to show her! like mum check out your ex the silver fox😂 I like rocky so I'm willing to overlook the parts that don't add up I hope he sticks around

Reactions: 4
Is Rocky just pretending that he’s Sonia’s dad now because he likes the idea of having a close knit family? Didn’t he tell Dotty he doesn’t want to scam her anymore but he’s still keeping up the act?

Reactions: 6
Is Rocky just pretending that he’s Sonia’s dad now because he likes the idea of having a close knit family? Didn’t he tell Dotty he doesn’t want to scam her anymore but he’s still keeping up the act?
I believe so and there's his confessional letter still lying under the kitchen cabinet. Sonia the dirty mare hasn't cleaned her kitchen recently 😄 but we can be sure that someone will find the letter just as they're all tucking into their turkey on Xmas day 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All I can say about last nights episode was, why in the hell was Stuart kissing sonias hands? I understand she went with him but I mean come on he’s married … and he has never really seemed close to her before so for him to suddenly kiss her hands like that was quite frankly; bizarre! Also anyone else get instantly irritated when Liam talks? Nope? Just me? 😩😩😩

Reactions: 12
All I can say about last nights episode was, why in the hell was Stuart kissing sonias hands? I understand she went with him but I mean come on he’s married … and he has never really seemed close to her before so for him to suddenly kiss her hands like that was quite frankly; bizarre! Also anyone else get instantly irritated when Liam talks? Nope? Just me? 😩😩😩
Yes I hate when they recast people and completely change the character 😖 the old Liam would never act like that!

Reactions: 12
So in Phil's Magic House we have:
Phil Kat Tommy Bert Ernie Scarlett Stacey Arthur Lily Hope Jean and Eve 😆

Phil must have had another wing added after the fire 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Unpopular opinion maybe...
Why does Maisie always dress like this? She will just attract the wrong kind of attention. It's good that she has confidence, but Less is more.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Why does Maisie always dress like this? She will just attract the wrong kind of attention. It's good that she has confidence, but Less is more.

It’s all a bit 2005. That’s the sort of thing trashy girls back then used to wear and people like Paris Hilton

I think Maisie is better than this. Danielle Harold from Eastenders who is with her in the picture looks lovely in the black top and trousers

Reactions: 9

It's very dated

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.