Eastenders #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sonia looks half drunk in all her nudes!! Now when I see her onscreen I’ll be traumatised from the sight of her flaps!!!!! Also I really hope they don’t make Sonia and Stewart a thing? Because that’s what they’re trying to hint at, I’m not liking it, I think Stewart and rainie make a really good couple !!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg just found this thread and first thing I saw was people talking about Sonia’s nudes 😖 wish I never googled it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I like Stuart as a character (especially when he goes psycho) but who really thinks that they can keep a secret like that from their wife 🙄

I feel a bit sorry for Tiff being shafted by her brother and her aunt, but it's hard to believe a bunch of sloans would choose her business and that downmarket club in the first place 😁

Reactions: 11
She always gets into bad situations Tiffany doesn't she!? The drugs, Evie, nicking from Punter's in the club with dotty, the diet pills and now she's involved in this shes just taking her time to put the pieces together. She's very gullible, I think she just wants to be liked the poor lassie.

Reactions: 7
the actress who plays Denise does not age at all does she.
She looks fab

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Can you imagine being Natalie (Sonia) and going to work knowing that every single person you work with has seen your kebab, and that’s probably all they think of when they see your chavvy face forever more. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can you imagine being Natalie (Sonia) and going to work knowing that every single person you work with has seen your kebab, and that’s probably all they think of when they see your chavvy face forever more. 😂
that and her trumpet

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Speaking of Sonia, how ridiculous is this story line with Rocky/Uncle Tom?? Carol could turn up any moment or someone could send a photo to her of Rocky and she would be like um who is that that’s not Sonia’s dad

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.