Eastenders #29 Denise's D is buried with Keanu, while Jack's burying his D in Stacey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Max ever comes back you already know Stacey will be trying to get back with him while also keeping Jack on the side cause she’s greedy. Then Martin will probably return and she’ll be wanting him too then Bradley will somehow return from the dead cause it’s eastenders after all so she’ll be wanting Bradley too. For those Max lovers on here I hope for your sake he doesn’t come back because she already stole my man Kheerat I don’t want you lot going through the heartbreak of seeing her chase after and steal your man AGAIN on screen 💔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I agree with previous comments about how good Diane Parish is with this psychosis storyline. Especially when you compare it to Jean, worlds apart.

I'd like Lucas to come back now and look after Denise, I think it's time for his rehabilitation arc, serial killers can change, he's a good man!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Remember when people were saying this was meant to be Sharon possibly instead and they changed it? I love her but I don’t think Letitia could have done a better job than Diane

Reactions: 35
If Max ever comes back you already know Stacey will be trying to get back with him while also keeping Jack on the side cause she’s greedy. Then Martin will probably return and she’ll be wanting him too then Bradley will somehow return from the dead cause it’s eastenders after all so she’ll be wanting Bradley too. For those Max lovers on here I hope for your sake he doesn’t come back because she already stole my man Kheerat I don’t want you lot going through the heartbreak of seeing her chase after and steal your man AGAIN on screen 💔
That wizened ol’ tart Stacey better not come for Ravi either 😤🤜

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Remember when people were saying this was meant to be Sharon possibly instead and they changed it? I love her but I don’t think Letitia could have done a better job than Diane
Same and I think it makes sense for it to be Denise so she could go to see Lucas and start talking about the devil etc. 😆

Reactions: 14
Stacey must be raging she never thought to have a go on Jim. Lost opportunity there.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Stacey must be raging she never thought to have a go on Jim. Lost opportunity there.
You just know in a few years Ricky Jr will have a new head and they’ll do a storyline where Stacey shags him.

You can vomit react me all you want but let’s not forget the Jay and Honey storyline. And she was practically his adoptive mum.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I can’t be the only one feeling some type of way over Lucas the murderer 🥵

It’s been gripping this week so far, I think and Diane’s got it spot on 👌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I agree with previous comments about how good Diane Parish is with this psychosis storyline. Especially when you compare it to Jean, worlds apart.

I'd like Lucas to come back now and look after Denise, I think it's time for his rehabilitation arc, serial killers can change, he's a good man!
Exactly free Lucas he didn’t even do anything

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.