Eastenders #29 Denise's D is buried with Keanu, while Jack's burying his D in Stacey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember watching eastenders as a child with my parents, can’t say any of it ever particularly scared me but my god if I was watching a literal ghost on screen and talks of people working for the devil I wouldn’t have slept again

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I remember watching eastenders as a child with my parents, can’t say any of it ever particularly scared me but my god if I was watching a literal ghost on screen and talks of people working for the devil I wouldn’t have slept again
I remember being heartbroken when Frank run over Tiffany at Christmas. I was only 9 at the time but I was devastated, such was my investment in EE 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
A cross over of Ghosts of Walford with current EE would be hilarious with afterlife vs present, when they’re all tryna get by with costa livs 🥲

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
A cross over of Ghosts of Walford with current EE would be hilarious with afterlife vs present, when they’re all tryna get by with costa livs 🥲
Comic Relief is just around the corner, begging for a crossover.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Were does Lucas get his info on the square residents to know who Denise is talking about and how has he got peoples phones numbers? He has been away for years

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Were does Lucas get his info on the square residents to know who Denise is talking about and how has he got peoples phones numbers? He has been away for years
I literally shouted at the telly HOW DO YOU HAVE HIS NUMBER, LUCAS!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I‘ve seen a close family member go through psychosis, and the portrayal by Diane Parrish is giving me shivers. She is really knocking it out of the park.
I think Stacey is the biggest witch going for acting like Denise’s friend, while shagging her husband. She knows more than anyone what Denise is going through and why. Yet she sits there next to Jack, making a half hearted attempt to finish with him, while at the same time saying ‘This isn’t what I want’. And talks about rebuilding trust in a marriage. What, like she did with Martin after shagging Max? She is so selfish

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.