Eastenders #29 Denise's D is buried with Keanu, while Jack's burying his D in Stacey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just had a realisation that Johnny could have lied to turn them against each other... theres got to be a big twist coming.
I was thinking that he’s going to protect his mother and will do his best to make sure she doesn’t go to prison

Reactions: 6
Either Dean has the fatal fork, or Johnny has taken it and will plant it to frame Dean.

Damn them, they should have just called Phil on Christmas Day!!

Reactions: 25
Either Dean has the fatal fork, or Johnny has taken it and will plant it to frame Dean.

Been saying this all along. Phil would’ve sorted it.
---
Mad Denise is making me laugh though and we wouldn’t have had that if Phil dealt with it all. 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I have to say, okay Stacey is an absolute cow for shagging Jack. But the way she spoke to and addressed Denise's psychosis / hallucinations, etc. was nice. Showing her experience from her own episodes, mental health issues and bi-polar. I thought they were really good scenes. Hopefully she stops shagging him (though I doubt she will).

EDIT: Apologies for not putting this under a spoiler.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26

I thought at one point they were going to phone someone for help. Phil or Ravi would've been perfect. When did we even last see Ravi??

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I have to say, okay Stacey is an absolute cow for shagging Jack. But the way she spoke to and addressed Denise's psychosis / hallucinations, etc. was nice. Showing her experience from her own episodes, mental health issues and bi-polar. I thought they were really good scenes. Hopefully she stops shagging him (though I doubt she will).

EDIT: Apologies for not putting this under a spoiler.
Oh yes Jezebel Stacey is dcikmatised by Brannings 🍆 she is already a lost cause zombie 🧟‍♀️

The thing about affairs and getting away with it won’t last long, and the inevitable psychological damage done to the kids of both Stacey and Jack is yet to be seen…

Reactions: 7
I’m getting quite fond of ghost Keanu. He’s a much better character now that he never speaks :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Surely Johnny must have it, as otherwise wouldn’t he have called his mum to her room to check on exactly where it was. I know he said he turned the whole room over but a big gamble to accuse them without Linda even showing him exactly where it was. Otherwise he could have said it’s gone and Linda gone oh sorry I meant in my draw next to the bed etc

. I think he’s saying that so everyone is worried and the other feel they can’t just pin it on Linda

Reactions: 20
Surely Johnny must have it, as otherwise wouldn’t he have called his mum to her room to check on exactly where it was. I know he said he turned the whole room over but a big gamble to accuse them without Linda even showing him exactly where it was. Otherwise he could have said it’s gone and Linda gone oh sorry I meant in my draw next to the bed etc

. I think he’s saying that so everyone is worried and the other feel they can’t just pin it on Linda
I think Johnny has it as well

Reactions: 5

This is actually a great theory. I’m going to agree and pretend it was my idea when I discuss with people in real life 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.