Eastenders #29 Denise's D is buried with Keanu, while Jack's burying his D in Stacey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh exciting twist at the end tonight.
Who has the murder weapon?

The Vic appears to be the most insecure building in Walford. Anyone can come and go freely it seems with no questions asked.
If I lived there I'd insist on a lock for my room 😁

Dean might be a candidate but if he had the weapon surely he would have resorted to some blackmail by now.

It might turn out that Sharon took it before she disappeared.

Loved seeing ghost Canoe again tonight 😄 and Stacey is well out of order shagging Jack behind Denise's back when she can see Denise is having a breakdown.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
just had a realisation that Johnny could have lied to turn them against each other... theres got to be a big twist coming.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
just had a realisation that Johnny could have lied to turn them against each other... theres got to be a big twist coming.
That’s what I was thinking too!
---
I wish they weren’t doing this whole jack and Stacey thing it’s too much especially when Stacey is helping Denise!

I’m gonna loose my mind if the women keep being assholes to Linda

I reckon Johnny could turn against Linda as revenge for Mick x

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Ooooooh!

Also absolutely brilliant acting between Stacey and Denise, a really sensitive way to show how to comfort someone in crisis. Not a "You're scaring me Denise" etc in sight.

Stacey still a cow obviously.

Reactions: 22
My immediate thought was Dean but I think it would be more interesting if it was actually one of the 6. I also wonder if perhaps Linda has drunkenly moved it somewhere stupid and forgotten

Reactions: 13
I really hope it’s not Dean and that EE don’t go down the route of him “protecting” Linda.

Reactions: 8
My immediate thought was Dean but I think it would be more interesting if it was actually one of the 6. I also wonder if perhaps Linda has drunkenly moved it somewhere stupid and forgotten
Or Elaine has been using it for her Sunday dinners 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Same! Who do we think took it? Kathy might have been snooping around up there when she's been to sort out drunk Linda.... or maybe it was Dean on one of his many visits upstairs in the Vic 😂
Also I was only half watching at this point but was it Cindy that George called?
The thing is no one would have know what it was apart from the six. And they all thought it was gone already. And when would any of them had a chance to search Linda’s room.

Reactions: 6
I originally thought it has to be Dean or Johnny, because it'd be really bad storytelling for them to randomly have one of The Six pull it out and be like "oh yeah I took this", without there being a time where we the viewers could look back on and say "ah yes, she took it then"

Thinking about it more, I think we'll get a flashback soon of Dean upstairs in the Vic on Christmas Day. I don't think he left when Linda saw the door open. I think he stayed up there for as long as possible, and was caught by somebody else trying to go into Linda's room. I'm leaning towards Elaine, to explain her coldness towards Linda.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I think it’s probably Dean. I never thought he left that night tbh. Something tells me that they’ll end up pinning the murder on him if it ever comes out

Reactions: 17
I think it’s probably Dean. I never thought he left that night tbh. Something tells me that they’ll end up pinning the murder on him if it ever comes out
That D on the very feminine necklace? Stands for Dean of course! He'd never be without his D chain!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I didn’t think he left that night either, I think there must be more to come with him being there whether it’s to do with the weapon or not as it would be a very pointless thing for the producers to include otherwise

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I’m finding the pacing really weird lately. Is tonight’s episode still set on Valentines which was a week ago now?

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.