Eastenders #29 Denise's D is buried with Keanu, while Jack's burying his D in Stacey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure this is true. Sharon should be the one having hallucinations of Keanu. She loved him, they were getting married, he was stabbed because he was attacking her. Plus the regret of lying to him about Albie, and knowing she had helped to hide his body. She would be wracked with guilt.
Whatever has happened with Letitia, I really hope it is nothing serious, but it is clear that she had a hurried exit and is badly missed from the aftermath of Christmas.
IMO Denise has taken over the storyline of having a breakdown/seeing things that was planned for Sharon. I hope she is able to come back soon.
I suppose it does make sense that the Keanu hallucinations were meant to be happening to Sharon rather than Denise. It would also explain why Stacey has been so blasé and seemingly uncaring about Denise’s breakdown whilst carrying on with Jack behind her back. Stacey knows why Denise is acting the way she is but she doesn’t seem to care. I don’t think they would have had the Stacey/Jack affair and Denise acting erratically and hallucinating all at the same time

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
i want this so badly 🤣

this storyline was definitely supposed to go to sharon though surely? that exit was so rushed, i hope nothing happened with letitia.
I'm sure I read online her mum was unwell and she took time off to care for her? That's why her exit I guess was so rushed. Hope it's nothing too serious. Looking forward to next week's eps going by the spoilers.

Max can return, I miss him. I'm also begging for eastenders to do a day in the life with Steve Mcfadden.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don’t really get Dee’s hallucinations of G-Canoe either as she is the one who didn’t kill him, also she knocked Nish on the head but she doesn’t seem to feel any remorse for that…

Yes kinda makes sense that the Shazza should’ve had the storyline, meanwhile she’s swanned off to Aussie with Martin and she’s probably got a new toyboy to quench her widow’s fire 🔥🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wouldn’t it have made more sense if Sharon couldn’t be there to make the hallucinations Linda? It would have tied in with the drinking and spiralling out of control

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Wouldn’t it have made more sense if Sharon couldn’t be there to make the hallucinations Linda? It would have tied in with the drinking and spiralling out of control
this is what i think! and ultimately, like others have said, denise wasn’t even in the room when keanu died. giving her the visions makes no sense. if not sharon, it should have been linda.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Maybe it was a last minute decision to have her necklace thrown in next to his body, and giving the hallucinations storyline to her?

Reactions: 10
OMG that is so 90’s!! 🎷that would be a great one for EE spin-offs abroad 😂
---
Ps happy retirement to EE writer Jeff Povey who wrote some crackin’ storylines and iconic duff duffs

Reactions: 4
Just watching Snatch and remembered that the guy playing Bricktop was cast as Billy’s dad. Was that 2 min scene at Sal’s funeral all he was doing? Or is he coming into it again?

Reactions: 6
Just watching Snatch and remembered that the guy playing Bricktop was cast as Billy’s dad. Was that 2 min scene at Sal’s funeral all he was doing? Or is he coming into it again?
I'm sure eastenders made a post about him being brought in as Billy's dad so surely he must be coming back into it. Otherwise the post was a bit pointless for one episode.

Reactions: 5
OMG that is so 90’s!! 🎷that would be a great one for EE spin-offs abroad 😂
---
Ps happy retirement to EE writer Jeff Povey who wrote some crackin’ storylines and iconic duff duffs
I think he’s awful 😂. The drum doof doof is so extra though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Todays episode
Oooooooooooooooh I loved that bloody twist at the end

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Todays episode
Oooooooooooooooh I loved that bloody twist at the end
Same! Who do we think took it? Kathy might have been snooping around up there when she's been to sort out drunk Linda.... or maybe it was Dean on one of his many visits upstairs in the Vic 😂
Also I was only half watching at this point but was it Cindy that George called?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Same! Who do we think took it? Kathy might have been snooping around up there when she's been to sort out drunk Linda.... or maybe it was Dean on one of his many visits upstairs in the Vic 😂
Also I was only half watching at this point but was it Cindy that George called?
Yes, was a Cindy. It’s going to be a Dean isn’t it, but I’m surprised he’s kept his mouth shut this long.
yes, it was Cindy. I’ve no idea who’s got it, although my first thought was the same as you and it’ll end up being Dean, but how’s he stayed quiet this long. Other than him, maybe Nish? Goodness knows, I’m sure they’ll throw another twist in the tail somehow and it’ll end up being one of the other women

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Could Dean & his horrible warped mind be torn between having something on Linda but also protecting her??

it could be anyone of the women, they have all been upstairs. Dean and Nish have been too. Sharon phoned to say "case closed" but with the murder weapon out there then anyone could have it.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.