Eastenders #29 Denise's D is buried with Keanu, while Jack's burying his D in Stacey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don't think the hair is helping either with Elaine. It just looks weird. The fringe isn't flattering.
And the 2012ish waterfall cardigan with skinny jeans look is so dated. It’s very frumpy as it looks like she’s trying to cover something, but she’s average size.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has it been explained why Cindy got back with Ian? Was it for safety/security? I can’t imagine it was for passion or even really love

Reactions: 13
And the 2012ish waterfall cardigan with skinny jeans look is so dated. It’s very frumpy as it looks like she’s trying to cover something, but she’s average size.
If we're discussing clothes..... my daughter came in while I was watching EE yesterday, stared at Linda then said "why is she dressed like a little girl? 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has it been explained why Cindy got back with Ian? Was it for safety/security? I can’t imagine it was for passion or even really love
It would have helped if we had a flashback as to how they first reconnected but I think that ship has sailed now

Reactions: 9
Elaine must know she’s massively punching with George. So no wonder she’s insecure. They do not suit each other at all. She has pretty much ignored her daughter’s breakdown to pander over George and his daughters. I always thought George had more chemistry with Linda. Though she’s too busy being an alcoholic to have an affair at present!

I don’t think he would get back with Cindy, but I think Cindy would be very up for it.
Cindy looks like a haggard witch smoking all those fags, I think George suits Elaine more than her tbh… marginally.

Reactions: 4
One of the biggest problems with Elaine is that she was supposed to be running the pub with Linda, to be supportive after Mick ‘died’ and to help out with the kids. Linda chose her over Sharon (big mistake) and said to her mum ‘you’re the only person I can trust’.
She was worried that Sharon would want to change things 🙄
Then Elaine turned up, dragging a previously unheard of George and two adult daughters behind her. Not a care for moving strangers in with her grieving daughter and autistic grandson, and basically telling Linda to lump it when she objected. Then she sacked Alfie to give George a job, and calls herself the new Queen of The Vic.
She blatantly cares more for the Knights than the Carters, always fussing around over Gina and Anna. I don’t think I’ve seen any affection from her to Ollie and Annie. She doesn’t seem to know or care where Linda is half the time, and worse of all she pushed her to make a false confession to Dean 😡 All for the sake of her precious George.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
If I'm honest I'm still devastated they didn't just ring the police Christmas night and let the story play out in more realistic fashion.

The attack on Nish was triggered by him physically restraining Suki and straight away CPR was carried out to save his life, lots of witnesses and he survived - Denise would of been fine.

The accidental death of Keanu, he was strangling Sharon, loads of witnesses, Linda is an alcoholic clearly intoxicated at the time - so many factors would mean she had every chance of getting off.

The impact would of hit so much harder for viewers if the 'bodies' were reported and they just put the storyline in the hands of Letitia and Kellie and let them play it out with hatred, shock, blame and pending trials .

I get that lots of people are enjoying the ghost, the haunted hallucinations, blood dripping off necklaces etc but I think it could of been done so much more classy then whatever this era is

I have family members who rib me for loving EE and when they says its gone way to far fetched I feel like I don't have a leg to stand on at the minute 😂
But then the public would've complained that the 6 got away with murder and that EastEnders were condoning it lol

Reactions: 4
Yes I know what you mean but it would be less dramatic. I've never cared if Eastenders is realistic or not. It's just a soap opera, so it being far fetched has never really bothered me.

In fact laughing at the ridiculousness is almost the most fun part these days. Analysing how Stacey can be having an affair with Jack in her extremely crowded house of 8 people plus a baby and nobody has noticed 😄

Denise being a hairdresser with no training 😃 no wonder her customers aren't impressed.

The 6 story is very silly and in real life the police would have been called, nobody would have covered it up. It's irksome that Suki has handed over everything that she worked for to Nish when there was no need for her to do that because she didn't do anything wrong.
I can't sneak a sausage roll into my flat without my partner noticing, so how Stacey sneaks in a whole Branning, I don't know 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I can't sneak a sausage roll into my flat without my partner noticing, so how Stacey sneaks in a whole Branning, I don't know 🤣🤣
You'd have thought DI Shouty Jack could afford a hotel room. He looks like a cheapskate next to Ravi who at least paid for decent room when he was trying to seduce Denise 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
You'd have thought DI Shouty Jack could afford a hotel room. He looks like a cheapskate next to Ravi who at least paid for decent room when he was trying to seduce Denise 😄
On that subject... where the hell is Ravi!? He was in one blink-and-you'll-miss-him scene last week, and nothing since! Even Priyas been in more than him.

Me and my other half were discussing this block storyline thing last night. Do you think the actors get paid an annual salary or are paid by how many episodes they are in? The BBC are openly struggling with money atm, is this their way of saving money?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
On that subject... where the hell is Ravi!? He was in one blink-and-you'll-miss-him scene last week, and nothing since! Even Priyas been in more than him.

Me and my other half were discussing this block storyline thing last night. Do you think the actors get paid an annual salary or are paid by how many episodes they are in? The BBC are openly struggling with money atm, is this their way of saving money?
If it’s like Coronation Street then only certain actors get paid whether they appear or not. The rest is by when they appear. I would imagine people like Phil, Ian, Stacey, Sharon are on a fixed salary

Reactions: 9
The missing of Walford who don’t seem to have to work for a living and can afford their rent on top of paying to travel and live elsewhere
Whitney & Zack
Martin
Sharon
Cindy
Alfie
Kim & Howie (ok this one was explained by a job)

Those who are apparently still living in the square but not to be seen except in small glimpses recently
Vinny
Ravi
Chelsea
Felix
Harvey
Sonia & Reiss
Billy

are Honey and Billy’s children meant to be living somewhere on the square with them?

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Ravi must be in the kitchen planning inventive recipes for jack fruit

• Haha
Reactions: 15
But then the public would've complained that the 6 got away with murder and that EastEnders were condoning it lol
How is it condoning murder if the police had been called the night it happend 😂

Thats kind of my point , right now they're getting away with murder and we have to live through it all as viewers but most of it was just self defense with a ton of witnesses to it .

Reactions: 5
Are they really doing another bipolar storyline? I think Denise would far more likely to have PTSD than bipolar, she’s having a breakdown and needs help and all Jack is doing is shacking up with Stacey. I can’t believe Stacey is doing it to her to be honest, she knows what she’s been through and why she’s acting like this. Elaine has been a terrible mum to Linda, her first mistake was letting a recovering alcoholic go into business with her to buy a pub, that should never have happened, it’s like expecting a recovering gambler to work in a bookies.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Are they really doing another bipolar storyline? I think Denise would far more likely to have PTSD than bipolar, she’s having a breakdown and needs help and all Jack is doing is shacking up with Stacey. I can’t believe Stacey is doing it to her to be honest, she knows what she’s been through and why she’s acting like this. Elaine has been a terrible mum to Linda, her first mistake was letting a recovering alcoholic go into business with her to buy a pub, that should never have happened, it’s like expecting a recovering gambler to work in a bookies.
I don't think Denise is bi polar that was just Amy trying to figure out what's wrong with Denise. Amy isn't a mental health expert, although of course nurse Sonia could be put on the case 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yeah it’s definitely not Bipolar Denise has, obviously we know the reason behind Denise’s erratic behaviour but I can see from Amy’s perspective why she’s questioning if it’s perhaps bipolar or something similar

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.