Eastenders #29 Denise's D is buried with Keanu, while Jack's burying his D in Stacey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At work and haven’t had time to read through but my theory is that Dean has videod exactly what happened that night in the Vic and Johnny had the phone literally in his hands and that is why Dean was panicking so much.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I hope he is sticking around because I really like him. He's going to be my special little sausage from now on 😄

There's plenty of law firms in London.
Gray's old outfit probably has a vacancy now 😄
Eve can be his legal assistant, in between making bacon butties.

As good as yesterday’s episode was, it’s an odd choice to do a valentines episode a day late. I would have preferred the valentines drama yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve been in hospital with my son so just catching up on this weeks episode Elaine couldn’t give two fucks about Linda. She’s more concerned with Georgia Gina an Anna

• Heart
Reactions: 11
At work and haven’t had time to read through but my theory is that Dean has videod exactly what happened that night in the Vic and Johnny had the phone literally in his hands and that is why Dean was panicking so much.
Oh bleeping hell I feel another flash forward coming on!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Wow, that was a powerful astounding episode of EastEnders and an amazing piece of drama. I feel so sorry for George my heart goes out to him. The man who plays his father plays the role superbly for people need to realise that he is not a racist in real life he’s been getting a lot of abuse for the character he plays
his mum was in a dichotomy in wanting to stick by her husband and also wanting to keep George and be loving and maternal towards him
When George grabbed his fathers hand, and his father said, get your filthy hands off me,that truly made me break down in tears
I also understood where Gina was coming from with Anna, she can’t pass. She can’t put a costume on when she feels like it. She is noticeably the darker skinned sister and that’s who she is so she has to put up with all of the micro aggressions. Personally I do understand, but I will never fully understand how that makes a person feel I’m a lighter skin mixed race woman, so you could say I too but I still get offended by Mirco aggressions and all the jokes, some people make it’s still cuts deep
---
Also , I think Linda Ollie and Annie and Johnny could you with moving out of the way, there’s too much going on for them no wonder Linda can’t go to her head straight and she definitely needed to let that out I think
Johnny will pin it all on dean

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Also, what I will say about Gloria, how can she claim to love and be so maternal to George who is black, but also love a man who is deeply racist and contributes along with his friends to racially abuse George
Colin Salmon and Christopher Fairbank portrayal was very hard, hitting and realistic
On another note, I think they need to bring in another woman for George, Elaine and George just aren’t working for me they never have. They’ve just got new chemistry and they need to split the knights and the Carters up.
It’s just not working, and the knights have so much more to offer

Reactions: 13
Johnny and Gina discussing Linda’s drinking and when it started again:
It wasn’t when dean moved back, it was at Xmas. What could have happened at Xmas….🤷‍♀️
Oh I don’t know Johnny… perhaps he being caught up in a fight that left a man in a coma?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m watching 2018 eastenders and omg Sonia is so annoying

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.