Eastenders #29 Denise's D is buried with Keanu, while Jack's burying his D in Stacey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooooohhh duck!!!

Linda’s confessed to Johnny! 😱
well it was her or Denise and even if Denise did spill she’d probably not make any sense the way she’s now! But does Johnny know about what happened at Christmas? Does he even know who Keanu is?
---
Holy tit can't believe that ending eek!
wonder what he'll do now. Maybe she'll try and take it back and say she didn't mean it or something
Seems like Johnny has already laid the ground work in tonight’s episode to show he is a dodgy lawyer so he will help his mum cover up the whole lie better I think.

Reactions: 10
Not me watching EE in my lunch break with my bestie Ki
the ending went like this ...
Me ''OMG finally someone knows''
Ki ''Nahh that mans head is upside down chin be PHAT BRO''
⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 8
well it was her or Denise and even if Denise did spill she’d probably not make any sense the way she’s now! But does Johnny know about what happened at Christmas? Does he even know who Keanu is?
---

Seems like Johnny has already laid the ground work in tonight’s episode to show he is a dodgy lawyer so he will help his mum cover up the whole lie better I think.
Where can I sign the petition for Johnny to get a new job in Walford so he can stick around - he can work for Ritchie Scott. Johnny can be double bent. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Where can I sign the petition for Johnny to get a new job in Walford so he can stick around - he can work for Ritchie Scott. Johnny can be double bent. 😆
I hope he is sticking around because I really like him. He's going to be my special little sausage from now on 😄

There's plenty of law firms in London.
Gray's old outfit probably has a vacancy now 😄

• Haha
When did Johnny and Ben do it?

Also, Johnny loves a bit of filth as much as we do in this thread, telling Ben he knows he likes a stiff one 🤣🤣

• Haha
It’s very confusing having a Johnny in the current episodes and the classic ones because again I thought the above post was about Johnny Allen 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know it's bad but I can't help laughing when Denise has one of her hallucinations 🤭 it's just the silliness of the whole situation, D necklace dripping with blood coming back to torment her, and Keanu in the mirrors 😆 I don't want her to crack just yet so we can keep seeing her funny turns

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I know it's bad but I can't help laughing when Denise has one of her hallucinations 🤭 it's just the silliness of the whole situation, D necklace dripping with blood coming back to torment her, and Keanu in the mirrors 😆 I don't want her to crack just yet so we can keep seeing her funny turns
Same here I'm enjoying ghost Canoe and the creepy hallucinations 😄

Jack's such a wonderful husband isn't he?
His wife is obviously having a breakdown so he thinks a tacky bracelet from the market (which has probably already turned green) is OK to keep her quiet. Then he decides to hook up with Stacey on valentines day for a wonderful evening in her bedroom. He must have a harry potter invisibility cloak that helps him get in and out of her house without being spotted by the other dozen residents 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Who else thinks Johnny will try and pin it on Dean? Kill two birds with one stone

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I probably shouldn't ask this but has Denise had a boob job? I've just been watching some 2009 episodes and Denise doesn't have much of a bust but in today's episode, her boobs are huge, where did they come from?

• Haha
I hope this leads to Linda leaving, I used to love her character but for the last year and a half I just cannot stand her. After almost confessing to alfie it was inevitable she was going to break sooner or later and even though I am so over the 6 storyline now it will be interesting to see what Johnny does with that info

I probably shouldn't ask this but has Denise had a boob job? I've just been watching some 2009 episodes and Denise doesn't have much of a bust but in today's episode, her boobs are huge, where did they come from?
I’m not sure if she’s had a boob job or not but I have noticed she was generally a lot thinner in the 2009 episodes but I think she has had such a glow up since then (not so much in easties recently but off screen she is gorg imo)

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.