Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cady1954

VIP Member
Nish is going to break Kat isn't he? Oh fuck off Priya and take your annoying brats with you.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Also, Ian was good enough mates with Mick that Mick took the rap, legally and socially, for him for picking up prostitutes when Lucy died, because the papers would have ruined Ian life.

So Ian then repays him by going into business with the man who raped his wife, before he’s even been dead a year.
Johnny needs to remind him of this.

• Wow

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
I did have a funny image in my head of Denise coming back onto a square full of Johnnys. Johnny wearing head to toe pink, Johnny kicking a ball around, Johnny driving a taxi.
A square full of johnnys conjures up a different image to the one your thinking of, but at least a load of johnnys would help stop any unplanned pregnancies

• Haha

AdsB

VIP Member
5 minutes into this today’s episode and I already want new Johnnys sausage.

• Haha
  • Sick

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Karen's outfit is just so damn funny 🤣
Who dresses like that in real life 😳
Polish_20240206_195645994.jpg

Her crotch must be very sweaty in those 😁

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I hope they go all paranormal activity with Denise, all ghost Keanu footage captured on a video camera

• Haha
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
If it was me I'd of rinsed the fork off, and put it in the washing up bowl with other cutlery and pots and pans on Christmas day then if the Vic has a dishwasher stick it on a cycle, obviously not use it on boxing day just chuck it in the crap draw for a while then around about now id put it in the normal bin for it to go in land fill basically a fork isn't like trying to dispose of a smoking gun, can't see why it's living under the bed all suss.
If it was me I'd have cleaned the fatal fork thoroughly then taken a train to a random part of the country to dispose of it in a public bin or a canal.

• Haha
  • Wow
Thank you for mentioning Stephen Lawrence, im Irish and never heard of this case at all. It got me down a rabbit hole reading about him and the awful coverup by the police etc. Thankfully he finally got justice, however I feel the sentences were weak considering how callous the murderers were. Im not one for praising tabloids but the Daily Mail front page naming and photographing the suspected murderers at the time took a lot of balls. ‘If we’re wrong, sue us’. It seemed to have pushed the powers that be into reopening the case.
The family hasn’t got the justice they deserve. Only two of the scum that killed him have received prison sentences

The DCI that helped put them away was forced to retire before he could continue working on the case

Last edited:
  • Sad

Cady1954

VIP Member
Okay I'm pissed on two glasses of wine bit whats Johnny's game? Is he in cahoots with Janine? No-one will convince me he has Linda's best interests at heart. I believe Denise when she says he's the Devil! I'm off to bed now xx

• Haha
Did Karen have more than one pair of those trousers? I keep thinking the poor woman must be a slave to her regular thrush outbreaks 😔

• Haha
  • Heart

Jackie Brown

VIP Member
Kathy, Suki and Stacey have been particularly hard faced about it all. In fact Kathy just acts like, oh well it’s over and done, let’s all move on.
Kathy intrigues me...at the beginning of the Six saga she seemed the one who would fold and crumble first. But she has been very stoic and has got stronger and unflappable. Then I remembered anyone who has spent their life married to gangsters and hardmen (aka Phil and Gavin) aren't soft by any means. They will have a core of steel inside them. The life as a gangster's moll ain't for the faint-hearted!

AdApathy

VIP Member
Just watched it. It's definitely one of the best episodes EE have ever written.

I just want to give George a hug 😢

• Heart

PourSomeSugarOnMe

Chatty Member
Thank you for mentioning Stephen Lawrence, im Irish and never heard of this case at all. It got me down a rabbit hole reading about him and the awful coverup by the police etc. Thankfully he finally got justice, however I feel the sentences were weak considering how callous the murderers were. Im not one for praising tabloids but the Daily Mail front page naming and photographing the suspected murderers at the time took a lot of balls. ‘If we’re wrong, sue us’. It seemed to have pushed the powers that be into reopening the case.

Disneygirl89

VIP Member
Stacy is a cow!!
Same I cannot stand Stacy at he moment. In fact all the 6 are doing my head in. A big piece of evidence of Denise's has been left with the body, of course she would go crazy when they wouldn't let her get it.
None of them have been supportive to each other and shagging one's husband when she is already at her wits end is the lowest of the low. How will they ever make Stacy likable again??
Johnny's mouth is making me so angry😂

• Haha

Blueblue123

VIP Member
I liked the episode overall, it was powerfully acted (by George and Eddie, Gina wasn't bad) but there are some parts of the storyline that are just a bit ehhhh.

At first I rolled my eyes at George being present and remembering the attack, but I got over that.

However, I feel like the storyline is a bit convoluted...

Eddie is definitely racist and happened to murder a black man, BUT not because of his race, because he didn't want to lose his black child.

Sure, I guess. Just feels like they're focusing on too many things at once, bit like a thriller book where you're sure things are going one way then they suddenly divert.

Suppose I hoped they'd focus on one thing.

I did like the dialogue between Gina and Anna though, didn't expect Eastenders to take it there!

• Heart