Eastenders #28 seduced by Peter's special sausage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's another appearance from ghost Canoe tonight 😄
Loving Danny's work here haunting Denise 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It's tripping me out that Jack and Stacey are just acting like some cutesy couple with absolutely no guilt for the fact that this is an affair

I generally don't mind Alfie and Linda as a couple in terms of personality, they remind me of how well Linda and Mick got on. But I'd rather they didn't spoil a friendship for romance. Also, is it wise for Linda to get caught up with someone who's got a life threatening illness? I doubt they'll kill Alfie off but bit risky when she's still mourning the death of her last guy.

Reactions: 17
It's tripping me out that Jack and Stacey are just acting like some cutesy couple with absolutely no guilt for the fact that this is an affair

I generally don't mind Alfie and Linda as a couple in terms of personality, they remind me of how well Linda and Mick got on. But I'd rather they didn't spoil a friendship for romance. Also, is it wise for Linda to get caught up with someone who's got a life threatening illness? I doubt they'll kill Alfie off but bit risky when she's still mourning the death of her last guy.
Ikr? They are so brazen with it and I find it hard to believe they could get away with it in that house, with all those people coming and going. Shameful really, especially as Stacey knows exactly why Denise is flaking out. Absolute snakes 🐍

Reactions: 11
Kat is making me giggle. She's acting like a dog in heat around Nish... AS SHE SHOULD! Make the most of it girl!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s the best acting he’s done! 😂
Well you say that but there's clips of Sharons return and his ghost can be seen sat behind her at a potters wheel and he's doing some very erotic things very much like in life ghost Canoes best scenes are the ones where he gets his top off, so still lots to look forward to for Danny fans now he's haunting 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Here's the Eastenders schedule for this week. I wonder why Friday's episode isn't going to be on iPlayer at 6am like the other episodes are...
Doesn't it just mean that there's no 7:30pm airing on Tuesday?

New thread suggestion: Denise is cracking whilst Jack and Stacy are shagging!

Reactions: 14
How on earth has no one in the Slater tardis house not seen Jack sneaking into Stacey’s room, and how has Denise not noticed his absence either 🤔

George's dad is the ugliest man in soap 😱🤮

Why on earth would the 6 rock up to the opening of Nish's cafe? He's been a complete bastard to Suki, he insulted Kathy and nobody else likes him anyway 😄

Karen's new look was pretty funny 😁
Looks like she's been taking fashion advice from Bianca.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Are they ever going to find Keanu now? Don't know how they can go near the caff, knowing Keanu is there.

Reactions: 4
I really didn’t get their logic in saying they need to go to the caff to not look suspicious, how would they look suspicious by not going when nobody even knows keanu’s there in the first place?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.