Eastenders #28 seduced by Peter's special sausage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow they renovated that Cafe quick, last week it was rumble with fresh cement on the floor and tonight its finished and ready to open😊

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I really didn’t get their logic in saying they need to go to the caff to not look suspicious, how would they look suspicious by not going when nobody even knows keanu’s there in the first place?
That's exactly what I was thinking. It looks more suspicious that they would show up to support Nish 😃

Reactions: 7
Actress who plays Elaine needs to stop roaring, what was that opening line?!?!

And wow Bernie, nice of you to join us!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Actress who plays Elaine needs to stop roaring, what was the opening line?!?!

And wow Bernie, nice of you to join us!
It’s the side eye thing she does after the dramatic pauses. She makes me howl with her overacting and bellowing 😂 my husband said to me “duck sake she’s too much, they need to tone her down.”

Cafe should have been called Nish’s Dishes or Nish’s Nosh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Absolutely should've been called nish's nosh pahahahahaha.
and bellowing and roaring are definitely the adjectives to describe how Eeelaine talks
It’s the side eye thing she does after the dramatic pauses. She makes me howl with her overacting and bellowing 😂 my husband said to me “duck sake she’s too much, they need to tone her down.”

Cafe should have been called Nish’s Dishes or Nish’s Nosh.

• Haha
How did the mystery water appear on top of a sealed tiled floor 😂 ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh duck off back to Benidorm Karen. Also Kaff sitting there with a bottle of wine 🍷 😂. Anyone bet someone is going to find that discarded ripped letter Denise stuck in the bin? I was shouting at her to burn it silly witch. Nice to see she'd dragged a brush through her hair though. And on a final note how the hell is Stacey sneaking Jack in and our of the house with 5 million people there? Those poor kids are going to be traumatised with all the shagging going on in that house.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Nish’s Nosh would have been epic

They should rename Walford East as Ravished by Ravi 🤤🍆🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh duck off back to Benidorm Karen. Also Kaff sitting there with a bottle of wine 🍷 😂. Anyone bet someone is going to find that discarded ripped letter Denise stuck in the bin? I was shouting at her to burn it silly witch. Nice to see she'd dragged a brush through her hair though. And on a final note how the hell is Stacey sneaking Jack in and our of the house with 5 million people there? Those poor kids are going to be traumatised with all the shagging going on in that house.
I suppose to Denise’s credit she didn’t just scrunch the letter into a ball and throw it on top of a waste paper basket like most soap characters would.

Did Suki and Eve move out of the Slater tardis yet? Can’t wait to see the lovely flat they rent in London on the salary of a bap van assistant and unemployed freshly divorced person.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Denise burn that note and Linda needs to give that fork a good wash , run it through the dishwasher a few times and pop it back in the drawer with the rest.
Not that I miss him, but where has Vinny gone? He's normally following Nish around like a stray dog.
Had to giggle when I seen he called it Nish's and called it decrepit 🤣 I wonder if the dish of the day is The Nish sausage special.

• Haha
I suppose to Denise’s credit she didn’t just scrunch the letter into a ball and throw it on top of a waste paper basket like most soap characters would.
Denise needs a shredder.

George's dad turning up out of the blue there's a creeping menace about him. How many times is Linda going to hit the bottle and Denise having another "episode" cos of Canoe buried in the cafe.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.