Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BunnyHops

I’ve got to say it, I keep expecting one of those cinematic shots that they keep doing going from Jay’s hospital room into Theo’s. It’s a bit annoying that the whole Stacey and Theo story has been forgotten and no one has mentioned it since.

Reactions: 21

Disneygirl89

VIP Member
Ffs Billy and Ben are doing my head in! So glad Jay told them about themselves.
Although Gina looks like a gangly gazelle throwing itself about all the time and looks off her nut herself 😂 I do like that she's been trying to help Jay.

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
Dean being the Christmas corpse will be a total damp squib which makes me wonder if his return isn't a red herring.

orlyb1310

VIP Member
I really hate Ian, he’s such a vile weasel. He doesn’t add anything to the show, he should have stayed gone.
Trying to convince Cindy that it’s ’innocent until proven guilty’ about the vile, evil Dean so he can get the money for his dingy pie and mash shop was revolting, especially considering his own mother has been raped in the past. I wouldn’t be surprised if Dean forces himself upon Cindy…

Reactions: 20

ohdoris

VIP Member
Is Bobby stupid ?!! No thoughts of ringing 999 ?!! Let’s just run into a burning fire:rolleyes:

• Haha

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
I don’t think they’ll kill off Jay. At least I hope they don’t because it’ll mean many more months of Lexi stomping around yelling “you lied to me!” and Ben going on a downwards spiral.

• Haha

Amydior1947

Has anyone seen Ross Kemps Instagram? Wonder if he’s hinting??? 👀

You thirsty bitches can keep Ravi and Callum and whoever else you perv over. If Grant Michell is back he’s all mine.

• Haha
  • Wow

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
Oooh I'll give it a go - thank you!
---
I can't stand the way Elaine talks, it's very theatrical/pantomime-y 🤦🏽‍♀️
She's not a natural TV actress, is she?

It's strange that the Knights have been a flop because there's so much potential there, far more potential than Priya and Chips but they've just not hit the mark in the same way. Elaine is acting too much, throwing her voice to the back of the theatre and ending up looking hammy. Gina and Anna not acting enough so they aren't believable. George is a good addition but without a family to back him up, it's pointless. It's only the fact the Knights have connections to Linda and the Beales that they've made any kind of impact. For once, it's not the writing, it's the casting, the actress who plays Elaine isn't believable as Linda's mum or George's girlfriend, although I'd quite like her if she toned it down.

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
I just hope The Six storyline doesn’t fall flat

It's already starting to with me. Getting bored of it, and as others said, having it a family per week is leaving things disjointed.

It's become a garbled mess and they need to sort out the spoiler leaking, both Dean Wicks arriving and Jay departing were leaked, both would have been more impactful as surprises.

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Why can’t Dean live on one of the many other streets in London? His excuse of needing to live there to be close to the hospital is extremely weak yet the characters just seem to be accepting it. Tell him to go live in Walthamstow or something.

• Haha
  • Heart

Tanley

VIP Member

Honeystar

VIP Member
I don't think it should be charli. Whitney hasn't been around her much to warrant it. But I could be wrong and they'll squeeze in some scenes with Charli and Whitney right before she leaves for good and it'll show how close they are haha
I was 100% sure she would get Charli but it would seem someone has already beaten her to it and taken Charli, along with all the Slaters, into some black hole, never to be seen on the square again.

Jokes aside I still think it might happen, after all nobody has really had any scenes with Charli XYZ yet seeing as she's disappeared

• Haha

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Deans forehead really bothered me tonight. Why don’t his wrinkles go right across like a normal person? It’s like he’s had Botox in the danger zone above the eyebrows but nowhere else. I couldn’t focus on what shite was coming out his mouth for looking at it. 😂😂😂 👴🏻👴🏻👴🏻
Yes his forehead lines are weird

EACEE0A9-975C-424D-AACF-D35655FC2C6F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I assume Elaine and George is building up to a conclusion that he’s only with her for the money or is scamming her. Otherwise they make zero sense as a couple and there’s no chemistry. If there is something going on, then the writers need to hint at it a bit more. The couple who run the vic have always brought a lot of drama but now they’re just boring.
I do hope so. We haven't seen enough of George and Colin is an excellent actor who is being totally wasted at the moment.

I'm also hoping that Princess Lexi rejects her ballet lessons and cupcakes and embarks on the usual nihilistic journey of teens in Walford. She should start by dying her hair blue and insisting on having some ridiculous neo pronouns like Princess/Princess's or star/starself or better still becoming non binary so she can correct Ben every 5 minutes when he gets it wrong. Make that twat suffer Lexi 😁

• Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Dean being the Christmas corpse will be a total damp squib which makes me wonder if his return isn't a red herring.
EastEnders needs to stop being characters back all the time and then not doing anything with them. And brining back characters who don't have a place in the square anymore either. Which Dean doesn't.

Laika1234

VIP Member
Everytime Sharon and Keanu share scenes I’m just so embarrassed for Sharon with how far this tryst has gone. I know he’s good looking but Jesus he’s such a moron.
---
Bernie actually looked quite nice as a witch.

Last edited: