Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Honeystar

VIP Member
there’s quite an important message that they’re I presume trying to get across with this whole Jay storyline regarding next of kins. I don’t think I’ve seen it play out in so much detail on a soap before but actually it’s incredibly important to have the right next of kin listed especially in todays age when many couples don’t marry or blended families etc. that and Sharon’s will/albies legal guardian happening at the same time isn’t a coincidence

Reactions: 27

lalalandx21

Chatty Member
Debbie is going to wake up I am absolutely sure of it. This storyline isn’t for no reason and Debbie hasn’t been introduced for no reason either I don’t think.

burning questions

WHERE IS FKING THEO AND STACEY ETC

WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH WHITNEY AND ZAC BABY

WHEN DID JAY GET A BROKEN LEG AND WHY WOULD A TRAUMATISED KETAMINE ADDICT WANT TO WORK IN A FUNERAL HOME AGAIN, THE ONE HE LAST SAW HIS DEAD WIFE AT

WHERE IS THE PROSTITUTE? IS SHE PREGNANT?

HOW DID KATHY BELIEVE ROCKY BALBORING WHEN HE SAID THAT THE MONEY WAS A TYPO

WHY IS HE IN DEBT TO NISH WHEN THEY DIDNT EVEN TAKE THE FLAT

ALL THE QUESTIONS !!!!

and breathe

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Hope96

VIP Member
I just wish Phil would get his bat out and put us all out of our misery because Canoe is infuriating with his one tiny brain cell so he won't be a huge loss.
EastEnders.jpg

Something like this would be hugely amusing. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
I don’t know how much more I can put up with this fucking ridiculous Canoe story line. His gormless face complete with cheek twitch every time he stares ahead into the distance is winding me up 😂

Will I still watch each and every episode though? Absofuckinglutely!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

AdsB

VIP Member
Disappointed Bernie didn’t run around like a lunatic like she did when Kim crashed her car at 2mph.

• Haha

ohdoris

VIP Member
Sharon’s legs are tiny !! Her thighs are pencil thin in those leggings. At this point, her head must weigh more than her body with all those awful extensions. She’d look great with a bob.

• Haha

onlooker101

I hope Karen hid the money in the cafff 🤣 also I’m kinda happy the spoilers were wrong and she didn’t die in the cafff fire. Mainly because it had been said so much I think we all just assumed it was true

• Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
God jay is getting on my last nerve, the way he said to billy “I’m her dad” ermmmmm no you’re not 🤣
Bored of jays storyline and I have no idea why lexi needed to know he had met a prostitute and was doing drugs
Exactly what I thought.
Why does Lexi need to know that Jay found a hooker that looks like her mum. Is there no privacy in Walford?
Jay is rubbish at hiding drugs too, he's always staring at a packet when someone walks in and obviously never mastered the art of concealment at a young age 🙄

• Haha
I very much enjoyed Karen’s lines tonight! ‘Have you got a brain in there or have you blended it up into a protein shake?!’ and ‘Albie can’t even go for a POO without telling everyone about it!’

• Haha
  • Heart

Hope96

VIP Member
Sonia making Reiss say the word period 50 times at the Vic made me howl. He is such an awkward bugger.

• Haha