Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
It made me laugh that they were wondering which hospital Jay had gone to. Err he’s gone to the same hospital and same room as every character for the past ten years.

I’m concerned for his chances without Nurse Super Sonia on the ward though.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Is anyone else getting tired of hearing what St. Lola would say about something 🤔 It's like she's been canonised since her death into the wise old sage of Walford 😁

Albie whispering "mummy" in the car was rather creepy as well 😨

• Haha
Reactions: 38

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I feel like EE is the sims but with real people. When they’re not on screen they don’t do anything, just stand about waiting for you to click on them

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Peter is on a ventilator. So I’m guessing he’ll be up and about by next week’s episodes.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Laika1234

VIP Member
Oh my god I’m so sick of Harvey and Rocky in the same clothes having the same conversation over and over again.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Laika1234

VIP Member
The ransom note 😂😂😂

I can only assume it was written in crayon and has Canoes full name and bank details included.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
I'm hoping for a massacre at Christmas, there's so many I want dead. Reiss, Theo, Nish, Canoe, Karen, Rocky, Elaine, Ravi and Dean. Maybe the six can become crazed and finish them all off? It can be like Reservoir Dogs

• Haha

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I cringed so hard at Elaine coming down and shouting that “we’ve just had NEWS…….that Jay HAS WOKEN UP” like what?
Has she got a direct line to the fuckin hozzy or something 🥴 she doesn’t even know the guy
---
I cringed so hard at Elaine coming down and shouting that “we’ve just had NEWS…….that Jay HAS WOKEN UP” like what?
Has she got a direct line to the fuckin hozzy or something 🥴 she doesn’t even know the guy

• Haha

AdApathy

VIP Member
why do they have to make the Stacey character such a slapper, I can see her turning into the new Kat if she stays in EE long enough, every since I started watching properly againin the last year, I’ve seen her with Kheerat, Martin, almost Theo, back to Martin and now maybe a fling with Jack
3 different guys in a year isn't slapper-worthy. I'd done that by March this year and unlike Stacey mine weren't meaningful connections 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

D_Wills

VIP Member
A few sneaky looks and some subtle touching with George and Linda today, are they leading up to something? 👀

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Jackie Brown

VIP Member
Oh my god I’m so sick of Harvey and Rocky in the same clothes having the same conversation over and over again.
Right?! I feel like I’ve watched the same scene 20 times with Harvey berating Rocky or catching him in the bookies. Hasn’t Harvey got anything better to do than stalking Rocky?

• Haha

Honeystar

VIP Member
I really hate this family focus weeks they seem to be doing

first it was Slater week with all the Theo drama, then it was the Panesars with Nugget and the arrival of Priya and Avani, next week looks like it’s going to be the Knights/Carters…

I just don’t think it’s working and what the hell has happened to Theo, it’s been weeks with no mention?

Honeystar

VIP Member
Definitely. The current structure is very tiresome to follow, especially with having so many ‘big’ storylines going on. Alfie’s cancer was supposed to be a big thing, but we haven’t seen him for weeks 🥴.

I just hope The Six storyline doesn’t fall flat
Oh my god Alfie, I'd totally forgotten about him! I'm sure it never used to be like this, but it just feels like there's way too many big storylines happening at once and none of them are getting wrapped up -

Kat and Phils wedding/Alfie's cancer/Phil's cheating - forgotten about
The Slater's and Theo - forgotten about
Lily having a baby - forgotten about other than the odd glimpse of Stacey pushing a pram
Sharon/Keanu and the will they wont they tie the knot - comes then goes
Sonia and Reiss IVF/Reiss's wife - forgotten about
Rocky and Kathy's debt - comes then goes but mainly forgotten about
Suki and Eve - forgotten about
Chelsea/Ravi/Denise finding the footage - forgotten about

You get the idea...

Timz

VIP Member
It made me laugh that they were wondering which hospital Jay had gone to. Err he’s gone to the same hospital and same room as every character for the past ten years.

I’m concerned for his chances without Nurse Super Sonia on the ward though.
Good point, they should have rung her first

Sonia’s lanyard >>> police badge

• Haha

notsoplainjane

It’s absolute bull. Clenshaw has done some decent stuff but the block storytelling has become ridiculous. It’s taking away from the realism of being in a community. Can they not afford to pay the actors or something?
it's a joke the Slaters have gone MIA! Stacey pushed a pram into Neverland! Kat went in then immediately out a portal in Sharon's house and Jeans just popping up for laughs! Phil went semi Hulk then was like nahhh bye! Theo's on stalkers holiday break WTF IS GOING ON!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I'm actually warming to Gina with her trying to help Jay.

Ben is a disgusting person. It's alright for him to take drugs, go round beating up strangers, be a criminal, develop an eating disorder and to act like a general arsehole because of his trauma, but Jay doesn't deserve any consideration for losing his wife 🙄

Of course the real reason he's being so hard on Jay is because he never wanted the shared custody arrangement. The hypocritical bastard can't even be honest about that.

Shoot me now but they treat Lexi like a 5 year old not someone who has just started secondary school. I felt quite sick when Jay was telling Lexi about Nadine. She doesn't need to know everything. Why should Jay have to grovel to everyone. The story is annoying me now. Jay should move to a flat and go out with whoever he likes. Shared custody of the princess shouldn't mean that he gives up all his rights to a private life of his own.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Debbie is going to wake up I am absolutely sure of it. This storyline isn’t for no reason and Debbie hasn’t been introduced for no reason either I don’t think.

burning questions

WHERE IS FKING THEO AND STACEY ETC

WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH WHITNEY AND ZAC BABY

WHEN DID JAY GET A BROKEN LEG AND WHY WOULD A TRAUMATISED KETAMINE ADDICT WANT TO WORK IN A FUNERAL HOME AGAIN, THE ONE HE LAST SAW HIS DEAD WIFE AT

WHERE IS THE PROSTITUTE? IS SHE PREGNANT?

HOW DID KATHY BELIEVE ROCKY BALBORING WHEN HE SAID THAT THE MONEY WAS A TYPO

WHY IS HE IN DEBT TO NISH WHEN THEY DIDNT EVEN TAKE THE FLAT

ALL THE QUESTIONS !!!!

and breathe
All these good story lines we could be watching and instead we’re watching Sonia and Reiss shout Period all over the Vic 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27