Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tanley

VIP Member
When will we ever find out what Theo said in his statement. It feels like a very long time ago that the attack happened.

Reactions: 23

Amydior1947

Apologies for any upset caused for spoiling a spoiler.
It wasn’t done on purpose, I posted my comment not thinking to cover the picture.
I’m not upset. At the risk of rocking the boat, if people don’t want spoilers maybe avoid gossip sites 🤷🏼‍♀️

Wills315

VIP Member
To be honest, I am low key furious at the chips actress for ruining tonight's surprise, it would have been a brilliant shocker if they had kept it under wraps.

• Heart

Wynonna

Chatty Member
I had a dream about Theo and I kind of fancy him now.... 😬 hopefully it will pass soon

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

onlooker101

Been thinking about the Whitney leaves with Charli XYZ theory (because that’s how I spend a wild Sunday morning 🤣)

I feel like it’s definitely possible and can see it happening with the bits we have seen like Whit being there in the hospital when Lily was freaked out. Butttttt it just came to me that wouldn’t the Brannings have something to say about it, like although initially not on board I now can’t imagine Jack just being like yeah okay see ya Charli XYZ and I feel like Ricky jnr wouldn’t be happy either. Especially with Whit not having the best past and Jack being a copper!

Which makes me think are we going to get our awaited Ricky isn’t the dad storyline! Which like I have said before could be someone older and therefore took advantage of Lily just like all the 6 women have had men control/ abuse them and therefore they kill the real dad.

Just a theory but I’m starting to believe myself haha! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow

Laika1234

VIP Member
I’m watching classic episodes and there was much more interaction between the characters and it felt more natural. You had the likes of Jim, Patrick, Keith, Gary and Minty who were always at the bar. Alfie, Peggy etc interacting with them. The Knights don’t have that natural chemistry with any of the characters and Linda doesn’t blend in with them at all. She feels shoe horned in.

• Heart

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Just caught up, how stupid is Sharon? You would think she would become even slightly suspicious of how unconcerned Canoe and the wicked witch of the e17 were. If someone kidnapped my kid I'd do anything possible to track them down. There wasn't a bother on the child, I don't think talking to the police officer would have been that traumatic. The lack of cctv on that square is ridiculous, that would be the first thing they would check to see who had dropped him off. I want to slap the writers some times but it still won't stop me watching though 😂
Wicked Witch of E17? I think you mean E20

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
I wonder if the CCTV isn’t working again as it seems to not work when; people are being murdered, beaten up and kidnapped. Has the search party spread out to cover more ground besides Walford.
Like when Gray pushed Kush under the train. Walford, the only tube station in London with no CCTV

• Haha
  • Sad

hol20x

VIP Member
Sonia doesn’t even seem happy about having a baby. Every time someone mentions the baby she looks completely miserable and goes on about pregnancy piles or something.
I'm sick of her and her uterus tbh

• Haha

Wills315

VIP Member
Wicked Witch of E17? I think you mean E20

That song will always remind me of poor wellards passing , far more heartbreaking than the likes of Lucy's death. 💔💔
Edited to add I'm just after realising my error , and I had the cheek to call Sharon thick 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
😄 Classic line tonight:
Karen to Canoe when they are sitting with a pile of kidnap money in front of them
"You're too honest and decent for your own good" 😄

Meanwhile Kathy's so broke she cant afford an electrician, but giving away free stuff every 5 minutes 😄

Lucky Phil still has a magic money tree to help everyone out in Walford. I hope he batters Canoe when he finds out who's got his money.

• Haha

TrolleyParton

Chatty Member
There’s only one hospital room which Jay is currently occupying.

Exactly. Jay will be out of hospital in a week and other than a small groan of pain when he gets out of the cab, and a bit of bruising makeup which they won’t be arsed to do after a couple of episodes, he’ll be fine.
BIB - if Jay's occupying the hospital room, where are they stashing Gorgeous Debbie????

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Gina has definitely improved this week. Up until this week’s episodes I didn’t think much of her but having her looking after Jay has actually been the making of her

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I was watching the B&B fire from 2011? and Yusuf does that when he thought his daughter is inside… but she was outside 😲
That was when Zainab told him she was inside and sent him to his death wasn't it? The moment the floor gave way and he fell to his death was such a good shot.

• Heart