Eastenders #21 Nugget reunited with Goatee Gulati while Sharon's off to abbeedabbee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's not a natural TV actress, is she?

It's strange that the Knights have been a flop because there's so much potential there, far more potential than Priya and Chips but they've just not hit the mark in the same way. Elaine is acting too much, throwing her voice to the back of the theatre and ending up looking hammy. Gina and Anna not acting enough so they aren't believable. George is a good addition but without a family to back him up, it's pointless. It's only the fact the Knights have connections to Linda and the Beales that they've made any kind of impact. For once, it's not the writing, it's the casting, the actress who plays Elaine isn't believable as Linda's mum or George's girlfriend, although I'd quite like her if she toned it down.
I find Gina so boring and predictable. She stomps about in a crop top with a face like a skelped arse and get acting is quite one dimensional. There's nothing at all to her character or her sisters.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Gina was actually not wearing a crop top for a change in yesterday’s episode and was wearing a long top underneath dungarees

My face was like 😮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I find Gina so boring and predictable. She stomps about in a crop top with a face like a skelped arse and get acting is quite one dimensional. There's nothing at all to her character or her sisters.
They both look like they're trying out for the school play. Gina is the worst and quite unwatchable

Reactions: 10
I'm actually warming to Gina with her trying to help Jay.

Ben is a disgusting person. It's alright for him to take drugs, go round beating up strangers, be a criminal, develop an eating disorder and to act like a general hole because of his trauma, but Jay doesn't deserve any consideration for losing his wife 🙄

Of course the real reason he's being so hard on Jay is because he never wanted the shared custody arrangement. The hypocritical bastard can't even be honest about that.

Shoot me now but they treat Lexi like a 5 year old not someone who has just started secondary school. I felt quite sick when Jay was telling Lexi about Nadine. She doesn't need to know everything. Why should Jay have to grovel to everyone. The story is annoying me now. Jay should move to a flat and go out with whoever he likes. Shared custody of the princess shouldn't mean that he gives up all his rights to a private life of his own.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I assume Elaine and George is building up to a conclusion that he’s only with her for the money or is scamming her. Otherwise they make zero sense as a couple and there’s no chemistry. If there is something going on, then the writers need to hint at it a bit more. The couple who run the vic have always brought a lot of drama but now they’re just boring.

Reactions: 16
5. Will is soo underused, maybe he should have been the father to Lily's baby.

6. I don't care for Jays storyline - unpopular opinion but find him sooo boring and irrelevant and hope he's written out soon. He's a bit male Whitney imo.
Omg same! I would’ve preferred a storyline on Billy dealing with his grief.

Will being the father would’ve been more interesting too.
---
I assume Elaine and George is building up to a conclusion that he’s only with her for the money or is scamming her. Otherwise they make zero sense as a couple and there’s no chemistry. If there is something going on, then the writers need to hint at it a bit more. The couple who run the vic have always brought a lot of drama but now they’re just boring.
They don’t even look good together. I’m still rooting for a Cindy and George affair 🤪
---
I'm actually warming to Gina with her trying to help Jay.

Ben is a disgusting person. It's alright for him to take drugs, go round beating up strangers, be a criminal, develop an eating disorder and to act like a general hole because of his trauma, but Jay doesn't deserve any consideration for losing his wife 🙄

Of course the real reason he's being so hard on Jay is because he never wanted the shared custody arrangement. The hypocritical bastard can't even be honest about that.

Shoot me now but they treat Lexi like a 5 year old not someone who has just started secondary school. I felt quite sick when Jay was telling Lexi about Nadine. She doesn't need to know everything. Why should Jay have to grovel to everyone. The story is annoying me now. Jay should move to a flat and go out with whoever he likes. Shared custody of the princess shouldn't mean that he gives up all his rights to a private life of his own.
I won’t take this Ben slander 😠. Why can’t you look at him with rose tinted glasses like I do?! 😠🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I do hope so. We haven't seen enough of George and Colin is an excellent actor who is being totally wasted at the moment.

I'm also hoping that Princess Lexi rejects her ballet lessons and cupcakes and embarks on the usual nihilistic journey of teens in Walford. She should start by dying her hair blue and insisting on having some ridiculous neo pronouns like Princess/Princess's or star/starself or better still becoming non binary so she can correct Ben every 5 minutes when he gets it wrong. Make that twit suffer Lexi 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t actually mind how they’re playing out Ian and Cindys return. They’ve not overdone it shoving them in our faces and you know somethings brewing and it’ll be big.

I still say top shagger Max will return and him and Cindy will have an affair (not a spoiler just what I think is going to happen 🔮)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I agree Elaine is woefully miscast. The storyline is such a flop because her and George aren’t believable as a couple and Linda doesn’t feel included in owning the Vic at all anymore.
Elaine looks as if she is acting in some kind of Greek Tragedy when she's behind the bar in the VIC, no way would she ever be Gorgeous George's gf in real life, Linda would suit him more.

• Haha
Anyone noticed Eastenders feels a bit more theatrical now? Not sure how to explain it. Or maybe a bit more sitcom like friends with the cameras floating from one dialogue to the next in the square.

Reactions: 7
God jay is getting on my last nerve, the way he said to billy “I’m her dad” ermmmmm no you’re not 🤣
Bored of jays storyline and I have no idea why lexi needed to know he had met a prostitute and was doing drugs

Reactions: 16
God jay is getting on my last nerve, the way he said to billy “I’m her dad” ermmmmm no you’re not 🤣
Bored of jays storyline and I have no idea why lexi needed to know he had met a prostitute and was doing drugs
She’s gonna be exactly like her actual dad if they keep traumatising her 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Idk why Jay seeing a prostitute was the final straw for Billy either.

The whole storyline is infuriating because Jay's needs are being put last. If I was Jay I'd be pulling that "You fucked off to America and missed Lola's death" card on Ben nearly constantly.

Reactions: 22
I don’t actually mind how they’re playing out Ian and Cindys return. They’ve not overdone it shoving them in our faces and you know somethings brewing and it’ll be big.

I still say top shagger Max will return and him and Cindy will have an affair (not a spoiler just what I think is going to happen 🔮)
Top shagger Max creased me up 😆 has he got the highest body count?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Exactly what I thought.
Why does Lexi need to know that Jay found a hooker that looks like her mum. Is there no privacy in Walford?
Jay is rubbish at hiding drugs too, he's always staring at a packet when someone walks in and obviously never mastered the art of concealment at a young age 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Anyone noticed Eastenders feels a bit more theatrical now? Not sure how to explain it. Or maybe a bit more sitcom like friends with the cameras floating from one dialogue to the next in the square.
I've definitely noticed some different camera angles. It's follows a character until they get to the next scene which is something new. Noticed it loads on the market.

Reactions: 8
Honestly don't understand why Jay thought it was appropriate to tell Lexi about Nadine. There's no concept of age-appropriate talk in Walford; they either unnecessarily pussy foot around the children, or tell them every single detail, there's no in between 🤣.

The scene between Cindy and Elaine was lovely! It's nice they're finally adding some dimension to Gina

Can't wait for George to boot Jay out, reaching for the drugs when he got the text from Lexi was cringe 🥴

Karen and Keanooo are pathetic, having the audacity to pull on Zack's heartstrings. Sharon would be mad for putting his name on Albie's birth certificate. I wish Martin went through with killing Keanooo all those years ago 🤣.

• Haha
1. What is the point of Deano returning (if he is) - bar Linda he has no real conmection with anyone nor positive memories (?)
Actually of the 6 he's connected to 3 of them. Dated stacey. Raped Linda and had Denise as a stepmum I'm thinking more and more it that it could be his body

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Poor Jay. Will he ever have a bed to call his own again? Right now he is the king of sofa surfing - Ben’s, the car lot, The Vic.
Talking of which, who sleeps where in The Vic? Linda has her room, George and Elaine have another, Oliver and Annie share? Do Gina and Anna share a room too? Or are there five bedrooms up there?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.