Eastenders #21 Nugget reunited with Goatee Gulati while Sharon's off to abbeedabbee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ben, Callum and Billy can all get in the bin. What a nasty bunch.

Felt really sorry for Jay because despite being a grown up he can't make his own decisions about his life, and everybody has to dance attendance on Lexi at all times like she's some sort of bloody Princess 🙄

Nish looked rather handsome after his makeover from Priya 🥰

Priya might think she's got them where she wants them but Suki obviously doesn't like her and Nish won't be handing out money without expecting some 'work' in return.

Will has grown a foot since we last saw him!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Back watching Enders for the first time in years because Cindy is back in.. this asian woman and her mouthy daughter are the worst characters/actors i've ever seen on a tv show in my life i think. Might have to swithc off again i'm afraid

• Heart
Reactions: 3
How old is Billy’s kid? Is he part of the Nugget, Demzel, Ricky Jr crew? I’m only back watching a few months but only seen him for the first time today.

Reactions: 1
If you watch the thread, you get a notification telling you there's a new thread. Scroll to the top of this thread and click on the blue box that says EastEnders Threads and click on watch at the top
Oooh I'll give it a go - thank you!
---
I can't stand the way Elaine talks, it's very theatrical/pantomime-y 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 12
How old is Billy’s kid? Is he part of the Nugget, Demzel, Ricky Jr crew? I’m only back watching a few months but only seen him for the first time today.
EastEnders wiki says he's 15, turning 16 on 10th November. It bothers me that he's usually a background character, he's got a lot of potential

Reactions: 8
EastEnders wiki says he's 15, turning 16 on 10th November. It bothers me that he's usually a background character, he's got a lot of potential
Not sure about the actor but I agree it’s mad to me that they haven’t done a bit more with this character. Billy and Honey in general don’t get a whole lot to do.

Reactions: 5
Back watching Enders for the first time in years because Cindy is back in.. this asian woman and her mouthy daughter are the worst characters/actors i've ever seen on a tv show in my life i think. Might have to swithc off again i'm afraid
I dont mind Priya but that Avani is a terrible actress

Reactions: 5
Billy referring himself as the head of the family gave me the laugh I needed today.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
God Ben is the worst. Such a horrid little hypocrite.

The stuff with Cindy and her daughters is falling so flat for me. I like Ginas scenes with Jay but couldn’t care less about her and Cindy. Anna is just a bore. With the exception of George the Knights have really fallen flat.

Billy’s line delivery is really weird. Feels like the actor isn’t fully there or something.

Reactions: 11
Has anyone seen Ross Kemps Instagram? Wonder if he’s hinting??? 👀

You thirsty witches can keep Ravi and Callum and whoever else you perv over. If Grant Michell is back he’s all mine.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Oooh I'll give it a go - thank you!
---
I can't stand the way Elaine talks, it's very theatrical/pantomime-y 🤦🏽‍♀️
She's not a natural TV actress, is she?

It's strange that the Knights have been a flop because there's so much potential there, far more potential than Priya and Chips but they've just not hit the mark in the same way. Elaine is acting too much, throwing her voice to the back of the theatre and ending up looking hammy. Gina and Anna not acting enough so they aren't believable. George is a good addition but without a family to back him up, it's pointless. It's only the fact the Knights have connections to Linda and the Beales that they've made any kind of impact. For once, it's not the writing, it's the casting, the actress who plays Elaine isn't believable as Linda's mum or George's girlfriend, although I'd quite like her if she toned it down.

Reactions: 20
I know I have previously mentioned Priya's legs, but after she mentioned them today they deserve another mention.

She had on a different thigh split skirt AND can cook. No end to the talents of this beauty.

Just when Jay couldn't feel any more down he's got Billy saying to him that he's still got him.

Anna looked like the Tango man. She had probably just got back from her Jamacia holiday with Tyler West.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Linda’s mums acting was rubbish when she was in the Brittas Empire and AbFab as well. I just can’t take her seriously in Eastenders.

Agree, Elaine is too slap dash. Tbf there’s not much storyline for the Knights to go on, unless it revolves around an estranged Cindy and Ian.

I agree Elaine is woefully miscast. The storyline is such a flop because her and George aren’t believable as a couple and Linda doesn’t feel included in owning the Vic at all anymore.

Reactions: 15
Agree, Elaine is too slap dash. Tbf there’s not much storyline for the Knights to go on, unless it revolves around an estranged Cindy and Ian.
Yes they all need something else to develop their characters. We need to see more of Colin Salmon's acting, maybe working with Phil 🤔 He's hardly stretched in his part at the moment. Mick Carter was busier than him when he arrived.

Gina and Anna desperately need new friends, jobs or interests away from boring Bobby and occasional coke binges.

Perhaps Jay and Gina might get together down the line.

Shame Eeelaine can't be the body at Xmas 😁

Reactions: 10
1. What is the point of Deano returning (if he is) - bar Linda he has no real conmection with anyone nor positive memories (?)

2. Priya and Ravi together is the ultimate stunning celeb like couple. Wonder if Pri actually likes Nish or 100% playing him.

3. Someone please drag Ben into the Cafe fire!!

4. Someone please drag Callumn into the Cafe fire!!

5. Will is soo underused, maybe he should have been the father to Lily's baby.

6. I don't care for Jays storyline - unpopular opinion but find him sooo boring and irrelevant and hope he's written out soon. He's a bit male Whitney imo.

7. Cindy's return turned boring really quick.

8. Someone please drag the Knight family into the cafe fire. Waay too boring for the Vic, badly cast, poorly written and awful acting. Not invested in them whatsoever.

9. Are Eve and Suki still together? I can't remember.

10. WHERE IS THEO??

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.