Eastenders #21 Nugget reunited with Goatee Gulati while Sharon's off to abbeedabbee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish Tattle could notify us when a thread locks & another one starts. I’m tired of being late to the party 😂.

Don’t get me wrong, I love Priya, but the way she undermines Suki in tomorrow’s preview makes me want to 👊🏽.

See you all tomorrow 🫡
If you watch the thread, you get a notification telling you there's a new thread. Scroll to the top of this thread and click on the blue box that says EastEnders Threads and click on watch at the top

• Wow
Reactions: 4
If you watch the thread, you get a notification telling you there's a new thread. Scroll to the top of this thread and click on the blue box that says EastEnders Threads and click on watch at the top
Thank you!!! That’s been driving me mad since I joined

Reactions: 1
I watch the thread but I don’t get notified when a new thread is created. When a new thread has been created and the thread you’re watching e.g. thread #21 is locked, thread #21 doesn’t appear in my list of Watched threads anymore, even though there have been new posts since I last viewed it. The first I realise is a day or two later when I realise I haven’t seen any new responses in ages and have to go looking for it

Reactions: 13
Feeling sorry for Jay now, Ben is such a bleep. Also Nish and Priya are defo gonna bang. Or maybe it’ll be more sinister, with some blackmail involved.

Reactions: 18
I suspect Priya finds out about Suki and Eve, from her stint working in the convenience shop, somehow this Nish finds out from her, but after a dalliance, then Priya turns the tables on the Panesars. Just like other longstanding feuds they’d get on at first like a happy family but nothing lasts so am expecting fireworks when Nish finds out about Suki and Eve. Ravi will be fuming of course, and is perhaps driven back in the arms of Denise or Chelsea but turns up the stalking notch higher 😆

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I suspect Priya finds out about Suki and Eve, from her stint working in the convenience shop, somehow this Nish finds out from her, but after a dalliance, then Priya turns the tables on the Panesars. Just like other longstanding feuds they’d get on at first like a happy family but nothing lasts so am expecting fireworks when Nish finds out about Suki and Eve. Ravi will be fuming of course, and is perhaps driven back in the arms of Denise or Chelsea but turns up the stalking notch higher 😆
This all ties in with Ravi telling her in one of last week's eps that he 'knows her game and what she is up to'.

He does not trust her and with Priya playing Suki, Priya playing Nish, she will have the whole family dancing to her tune. Ravi may be holding all the cards.

• Wow
I watch the thread but I don’t get notified when a new thread is created. When a new thread has been created and the thread you’re watching e.g. thread #21 is locked, thread #21 doesn’t appear in my list of Watched threads anymore, even though there have been new posts since I last viewed it. The first I realise is a day or two later when I realise I haven’t seen any new responses in ages and have to go looking for it
Do you watch the individual thread or do you watch the EastEnders Threads? If you're clicking on the blue box
Screenshot_2023-10-23-13-08-35-50_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
and clicking on watch
Screenshot_2023-10-23-13-08-55-18_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
and it's not giving you notifications of a new thread, go to this thread and ask the admins for help: https://tattle.life/threads/site-he...ame-changes-are-not-possible-ever-again.7217/

Reactions: 3
I usually get notified and check at the end of the thread when it gets locked but still react to the post with link 😆 however I have to watch and post something in the new thread in order to get a notification and follow the latest posts on new thread 😌

Reactions: 2
Do you watch the individual thread or do you watch the EastEnders Threads? If you're clicking on the blue box View attachment 2526970 and clicking on watch View attachment 2526972and it's not giving you notifications of a new thread, go to this thread and ask the admins for help: https://tattle.life/threads/site-he...ame-changes-are-not-possible-ever-again.7217/
Thank you. I’ve been watching the individual thread rather than the blue box Eastenders threads so I shall do that in future

Reactions: 4
I’ve got to say, Ben is getting right on my nerves at the moment and I do sort of feel sorry for Jay. Not particularly enjoying that storyline at the moment though!!

Also surely this week we should have something about the Stacey and Theo situation?!

Reactions: 16
Reiss is the most annoying character ever.. if someone bought me a will kit i would deck them in the face. Aw Billy can piss off, they all hate him until he's on deaths door. really feel sorry for Jay, hope Gina helps him at least someone will care.

I hope if dean does return that he won't be the body at Christmas because it seems annoyingly pointless. Hope there is some redemption for Linda such as hes framed for it. Don't think the photo was Dean - a lot of curly hair.

Reactions: 7
Apologies for any upset caused for spoiling a spoiler.
It wasn’t done on purpose, I posted my comment not thinking to cover the picture.

Apologies for any upset caused for spoiling a spoiler.
It wasn’t done on purpose, I posted my comment not thinking to cover the picture.
I’m not upset. At the risk of rocking the boat, if people don’t want spoilers maybe avoid gossip sites 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 23
I'm not bothered about spoilers on here. If I've not watched the episode yet, I don't read here until I have. If people are posting things that are speculation like the picture of Dean at the bar, that's not a spoiler.

I think if people don't like any kind of spoiler, they need to avoid the internet altogether

Reactions: 18
My bf said "let's watched clubbed on YouTube its got that guy George off eastenders in it" couldn't say yes quick enough! Looking handsome as always and we are treated to some bottom action too!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.