Eastenders #20 right then you slaaaaaaaaaaaags

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lauren is so boring, her and Whitney could be the same character. Bring Abi back, I don't care that she died on screen, bring her back with Max and baby Abi, just style it out and don't mention that she ever died

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I could never stand Abi, I thought she was awful. I’m surprised by all the love for her I’m seeing online.

Reactions: 13
I didn't love Abi, but she got interesting in her last year or so, that's more than Lauren ever did
Good point. Lauren falls under the umbrella of those annoying characters where things keep happening to her and her whole personality is victim.

Reactions: 15
If jack is the Christmas death then Christian can come back with Jane and look after his goddaughter 😂

Reactions: 2
The one thing I don’t actually get in all of this stalking storyline, is how Theo’s phone hasn’t been seized given all the stalking is social media n texts?

Reactions: 14
The one thing I don’t actually get in all of this stalking storyline, is how Theo’s phone hasn’t been seized given all the stalking is social media n texts?
I think the police did look at his phone but he must be using separate phone(s) and accounts for the harassment online.

Reactions: 10
catching up on last weeks eps last night, stacey said about theo ‘i need to sort this out properly’ not too long after kat made a joke about phil getting someone to dump theo in a river.. potentially alluding to christmas

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Tonights episode was exceptional. Very bold. Should come with a SA trigger warning though

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What an excellent title, are we just a little bit of a slag or total slags though?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I must be missing something, what was Theo doing on his phone at the end? Logging into Graham Foster's account??

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I must be missing something, what was Theo doing on his phone at the end? Logging into Graham Foster's account??
He's pretending to be Graham amongst other people, he sent the message to Freddie.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.