Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GrilledCheese

VIP Member
Martin isn't the last Fowler though? They could always bring back Michelle and her kids or Bex. And Martin just isn't a big storyline kind of character imo- I can't see him getting that kind of send off.
Martin is the last relevant Fowler. No one gives a shit about Bex

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

EnglishRoseIrishRover

Patsy Kensit’s face is just ridiculous. If I ever post on here about having work done, can someone please point me in the direction of this post?

• Haha

Ktb

VIP Member
I’d like to see Max back, an affair with Cindy would 100% be on the cards. She’s just his type.

• Haha
  • Sick

Laika1234

VIP Member
on the One Show last night, Shane Richie was asked if Alfie would get back with Kat, he was of course not able to say, but said something might happen next year… Kat… or Linda…
I’d be up for him and Linda. I like the Kat and Alfie friendship. Too much has happened for me to have any interest in them going back there. I can see them building up a Linda and Alfie rapport that I could get behind. It could potentially put him back in the Vic and I always liked him there.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
Does Keanu really think he's a good guy? Wasn't it only a few weeks ago he was trying to steal Sharon's money off her?

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
As if anyone would have a conversation like that - Denise and Suki - with Ravi, a killer, having a convenient van to hide behind. 🙄

• Haha

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
Recasting Michelle Fowler was the absolute worse in EE history.

And for what?! All the new one did was skulk about drinking and being a weird perve. What was the point?!

• Haha

LaBlonde

VIP Member
i had a feeling she would be back.

i always thought they killed off the wrong branning daughter. abi was a more interesting character (even when she went full dark abi) and a better actress: i would have preferred for her to stay over boring lauren.

Reactions: 19

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I just knew Theo would appear when Stacey went out to the bin.

I think the part is well written and is well played by him. He kept wittering on about the bins, as though he actually sees nothing wrong with what he is doing. It's chilling.

Reactions: 19