Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

merlot

Chatty Member
I don’t think Sharon is getting married at Xmas. I think she puts the dress on for something, tried it in because she will never marry again, messing around drunk or something like that.
The way Sharon's wardrobe is going it's quite likely to just be a typical Monday dress for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

LaBlonde

VIP Member
I’d be up for him and Linda. I like the Kat and Alfie friendship. Too much has happened for me to have any interest in them going back there. I can see them building up a Linda and Alfie rapport that I could get behind. It could potentially put him back in the Vic and I always liked him there.
i actually really like alfie with linda. i think shane richie and kelly bright have really lovely chemistry, and he seemed like the “old”’alfie in his scenes with her when he first came back. they also both seem to be each other’s types, personality wise. i would allow it!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

dee_mc

VIP Member
I want the body on the Vic floor to be Mick
I don't care how he gets there, I just want the reassurance that he's gone and not coming back alive!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

bitterangel

which one of you said Ravi is 5’2 in real life ??!!! i’ve been trying to get my head around it for days even told my boyfriend last night and i’ve just googled it and it’s not even true 😂😂😂 u bastards

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Spilttea

VIP Member
No spoilers but EE is really bringing the drama, intrigue and just can’t wait until next week episodes lately.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Honeystar

VIP Member
Can we make another thread for Eastenders filth?! I can’t cope, I just want to discuss Bernie being a bore and Kats horrific wedding dress in peace! 😅😅

Reactions: 26

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
I was reading her thread a few days ago and someone said she admitted she did the show for drug money

And it’s John Partridge. David’s dead will always be my favourite tv moment ever
David's dead was the single best moment on television, ever. Everything about it was perfect. It had intrigue, it was shocking, it had humour, sadness and it was farcical. I went through every emotion known to man. I try not to watch it very often, when clips come up because I don't want to spoil it for myself. I think my favourite part is when I imagine that for that split second the housemates were thinking the producers just left a dead celebrity in bed for a bit 🤣🤣🤣. Sorry for being off topic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25