Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member

He should think carefully about leaving. Rose won Strictly and left supposedly full of great offers, but in the two years since has disappeared apart from the documentary she did and the cameo in the Gio and Anton travel show.
Sorry but I don't think Bobby is hugely talented. He's good looking and has a certain charisma, but he also has a dreadful Essex accent and his speech isn't always very clear.

He suits the part of Freddie and is probably 'being himself' most of the time. If he wants a long acting career he needs some proper training.

I don't think he could have success in America unless he's able to do different accents to start with.

He'll be another one who thinks they're too good for the show and then has to come crawling back in a few years due to lack of work.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

ohdoris

VIP Member
Stacy is definitely going to do the Branning Hat Trick isn’t she?! Jack was far nicer to her than he ever is to Denise

• Haha
  • Wow

Tanley

VIP Member
What on earth was that monstrosity Kat was wearing for her wedding? She looked like she was auditioning to be the coat in Joseph :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

AdsB

VIP Member
His shoulder length hair and onyx eyes drives my motor 😂 I don’t know how long Denise (and Chelsea) can keep away from Ravi, I’m still gutted D need not get D on Valentine’s 😆
Me if I was Denise in that hotel room.
2B83B074-EE49-423E-8A5F-CBA7DC799BF2.gif

• Haha

AdsB

VIP Member
Aaron Thiara is 30 in real life but even if Ravi is supposed to be a few years older it's stretching credibility a bit that he has a secret daughter.
How old is Nugget supposed to be? And how old is Chips (or whatever her name is) supposed to be?
How did Ranveer get custody of Nugget when Ravi was in prison but he somehow missed that there was another child?
I think a 3rd kid called beans will come out the woodwork.

• Haha