Eastenders #17 You're the mushroom nobody wants on a plate of full English

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am loving the scenes between Phil & Alfie especially the whole would you rather. I like their sorta weird friendship. The key thing was predictable and i hope its not dragged on until Christmas.

Reactions: 19
But he was the 2nd I think, he played him as a teenager
---
Does anyone watch the classic one on drama because yolandes hubby has just come back in that one too
Yeah I like that they seem to be deliberately having parallels with the classic episodes but having the exact same storyline going on in both is a bit much!

Reactions: 8
Freddie’s bio Father has just turned up in the classic episodes.
🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I can't stand the way some of them pronounce names. In particular, Stacey pronouncing Theo as Fee-o and Arthur as R-fur makes me want to bounce her head across the room :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I can't stand the way some of them pronounce names. In particular, Stacey pronouncing Theo as Fee-o and Arthur as R-fur makes me want to bounce her head across the room :ROFLMAO:
😁 there's a distinct lack of ts in Walford as well now we've got Pee-ur back (as everyone refers to him).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if Peter and Ben will have a chat one day about both their mums coming back from the dead :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yeah the Theo storyline is getting stupid. So Martin, just take off your shirt & batter him !! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Yeah the Theo storyline is getting stupid. So Martin, just take off your shirt & batter him !! :ROFLMAO:
😁😁😁 what you’ve said reminded me of that scene in Friends where Brad Pitt plays a character called Will who comes over to Monica’s for thanksgiving as he’s an old school friend. He hates Rachel and he said he started a rumour about her at school and when the others ask “what rumour?” Phoebe says to Will: “Oh come on Will, just take off your shirt and tell us”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
1993–1996)
Alex Stevens (1997–1998)
Joseph Shade (1998–2004)
James Martin (2004–2006)
Thomas Law (2006–2010, 2023–present)
Ben Hardy (2013–2015)
Dayle Hudson (2020–2022)

Granted this probably counts the very young Peters which is probably where the confusion is.

I found tonight’s episode a bit disappointing especially for a DUFF DUFF end of week episode however enjoyed this weeks.

Theo could not be more obvious if he tried,

Reactions: 6
Is Theo giving anyone else a BTEC Colin Firth vibe? He could be kind of cute if he wasn’t such an utter weirdo. Seriously, how have they not sussed him, even Eve? Really? How thick are these people???

Bobby and Anna - adorable on paper, weird as duck on screen. Seriously Bobby only looks about 10 - Anna looks like his babysitter.

Ew ew ew at them going the route of Gina fancying a bit of her half brother. Genuinely think these writers are smoking crack.

Loving the Alfie and Phil scenes, love seeing Phil’s soft side.

Ian’s still a Pratt. Can’t wait to see how Sharon and Phil react when he comes back in the square. Cindy I just don’t care about and the storyline is so farfetched. I quite like Anna ngl but I feel like Gina will be insufferable when she gets her mum back. Hopefully Elaine will get knocked down a peg or two when George and Cindy have an affair between her and Ian’s back.
DDEAA5BE-EAF7-486B-8CE2-5474D26D4FBF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m over Cindy already. I don’t remember her in it originally and Ian’s just Chief Weasel
I wish they’d explore how Bobby has no issues getting friends/girlfriends given the fact he murdered his own sister than attacked his mum with a bat

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why was Peter was referred to as the bad boy of the family yesterday? He's saintly compared to his Weasel father, his hitman hiring undead mother and his murdering younger brother, not to mention his undead gran and his violent uncle Ben the murdering gangster trafficker 😄

We'll need a new thread for next week, has anyone got any suggestions?

Mine revolves around the bard like words of Philip Mitchell:
Eastenders #18 You wanna slap?

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Why was Peter was referred to as the bad boy of the family yesterday? He's saintly compared to his Weasel father, his hitman hiring undead mother and his murdering younger brother, not to mention his undead gran and his violent uncle Ben the murdering gangster trafficker 😄
i thought that too! i hope it’s not a sign of the producers trying to retcon him - i always remember him as being a decent if slightly dull character, in comparison to his family and the rest of the square he was an angel. even lucy was a more “bad” character than him. i don’t want them to try and turn him into yet another bad boy type.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.