Eastenders #17 You're the mushroom nobody wants on a plate of full English

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i honestly assume that it’s because she still loves or has feelings for george tbh! so she keeps the number as she assumed it would be the only link she still has to him (and the girls too). i maintain they’re going to get back together as soon as she returns 🤣
Definitely. Ian or George? No contest

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The character of Cindy has never loved anyone more than she loved herself. I hope the writers remember that.

Reactions: 11
The character of Cindy has never loved anyone more than she loved herself. I hope the writers remember that.
Yes I hope so too, she's the ultimate biatch.
It made me laugh yesterday when Ian said 'your mum is fragile'. Dearie me she's well and truly sucked him in again 😁
Ian this is the woman who got pregnant by another man and lied that the baby was yours, she had continual affairs and then paid a hitman to kill you - 'fragile' isn't the word I would use 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes I hope so too, she's the ultimate biatch.
It made me laugh yesterday when Ian said 'your mum is fragile'. Dearie me she's well and truly sucked him in again 😁
Ian this is the woman who got pregnant by another man and lied that the baby was yours, she had continual affairs and then paid a hitman to kill you - 'fragile' isn't the word I would use 😅
Poor Ian. He never really got the hang of women. Five wives and God knows how many dalliances and he's still getting it wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
why can't Peter just tell Bobby the truth about Anna? He just is so brutal to him and giving him the wrong ideas which make him look so stupid and now its all went tits up even more! Stacy and eve not being annoyed at theo for the police is beyond me and i hate how he is always just there.
---
Also am I the only person who wants Yolande to go back to Birmingham?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The only story im watching is Peters return. Can't stand Alfie's Stacey's or Patrick's storylines 😬

Reactions: 3
I know it's only acting but the scene from yesterday with Eve losing it sobbing broke my heart I wanted to hug her 😢 I have such a soft spot for Eve

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.