Eastenders #17 You're the mushroom nobody wants on a plate of full English

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love her or loathe her Jo Cotton has had some great lines including the new thread title, and
"You are as deluded as a sandcastle in the arctic" 😁

We all enjoyed the high camp wedding of Kathy and Rocky and we're looking forward to squealy Beale returning with 'Rose' 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Shrimpy on the piano made me laugh more than it should.
Walfords answer to Elton at Glastonbury.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Looks like an episode the cast and crew had a right laugh filming (assuming they all get on)

Reactions: 8
Who was he? He was like a relic out of some old film set in the East End? Didn't think much of his piano playing to be honest.

Reactions: 1
I mean, he was almost in McFly. It was a choice between him and Dougie and well as they say, the rest is history.b

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh I Iiked Shrimpy's piano playing and it is nice to see the background characters a bit more involved like they used to be in the Classic EE eps!

Reactions: 10
Bored of this Jo storyline I just rolled my eyes when she appeared. Wondering if the cruise means they’ll have to go to France after all, he had booked that hadn’t he but then magically found the money for a cruise.

• Haha
Bored of this Jo storyline I just rolled my eyes when she appeared. Wondering if the cruise means they’ll have to go to France after all, he had booked that hadn’t he but then magically found the money for a cruise.
I wonder what will become of the cruise tickets? The logical answer would be for Nish and Suki to use them but that seems too obvious

Reactions: 5
I wonder what will become of the cruise tickets? The logical answer would be for Nish and Suki to use them but that seems too obvious
Surely Kath would go into some meltdown if she saw Suki swanning off on "her" cruise??

Reactions: 4
Surely Kath would go into some meltdown if she saw Suki swanning off on "her" cruise??
Yeah, but I'm assuming this whole Nish winning the tickets has some effect on what happens down the line. Can't think what it might be though

Reactions: 4
its on digital spy that suki is disappointed to learn that the cruise was won in a poker game and not a romantic gesture so she offers Kathy a game of poker to win it back and she does

• Haha
Love her or loathe her Jo Cotton has had some great lines including the new thread title, and
"You are as deluded as a sandcastle in the arctic" 😁

We all enjoyed the high camp wedding of Kathy and Rocky and we're looking forward to squealy Beale returning with 'Rose' 😄

The woman who plays her was in Allo Allo I think, one of Rene's many admirers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The woman who plays her was in Allo Allo I think, one of Rene's many admirers.
Thank you! I knew I recognised her!
---
Also did anyone else think that Phil hardly got any of his ten grand back, the envelope was hardly stuffed full of money 😂

Reactions: 7
Sharon may have known Lisa for 20 years but they have only lived on the same square for 2 years, I am not sure why they are making them out to be long lost pals. How can Lisa get £40,000 in debt buying a few baby grows? Sickly virtue signalling with Elaine telling Kathy she wants a bag of chips instead of a vodka. Denise, baby Slater might not eat fish fingers, he might be a vegan!

Reactions: 5
Just watched tonight’s episode… for some reason the spoiler tag is greyed out for me here so umm…

Yayyyy Martin and Stacey 🥰

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.