Eastenders #15 Don’t let Jay sing again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think tonight will end with them either finding her or working out who she is. Maybe linda will find a photo of her and show Phil/one of the sisters might show bobby a photo of her mum. And tomorrow will end with her on screen - leaving us riled up til monday.
Just with the episodes not being shown on iplayer early something must be happening.
I think Phil will be shown a photo. The reason why he’s involved is so somebody who knows Cindy will recognise her

Reactions: 9
They've kept us guessing despite the potential leak. I was reading that again earlier though and it says Ian and Cindy will return at Halloween.
When is Kathy's wedding? If its soon it might just be bleeping Ian coming back this week

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They've kept us guessing despite the potential leak. I was reading that again earlier though and it says Ian and Cindy will return at Halloween.
When is Kathy's wedding? If its soon it might just be bleeping Ian coming back this week
July, I think

Reactions: 2
I bumped into Jay in Margate McDonald's he was really lovely and didn't mind me taking a pic of him ..

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I just cba with Vinny anymore
Going on about his mum breaking the family up like his dad didn’t do a 20 stretch and he never seen him then anyway like, why you even arsed Vin Petrol?
Literally 😅 Plus one brothers dead, the other's in prison and his sister's on the other side of the world. What family is he so worried about??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Vinnie creating the perfect family on Sims whilst his mums suppressing her sexuality, brothers lifed off for a murder he didn’t commit, other brothers dead, Ash is in Canada and his fathers bringing DV into the family home

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
@AdApathy suggested this for the new thread
The Feeble and Furious starring Vin Petrol😅

@Oohthatsgood suggested Vin Weasel 🤣

This could be combined to make:
Eastenders #16 The Feeble and the Furious starring Vin Weasel

Shall I start a new thread so we're all ready for the next exciting episodes?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Anyone see Adam woodyatts insta story? I think it pretty much confirms things lol

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.