Eastenders #15 Don’t let Jay sing again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[]
I hope this works and apologies if it doesn’t 🫣
Lol I can’t hide this so please don’t read and I apologise again 🙏🏾
DONT READ IF YOU DONT WANT TO SEE THE SUPPOSED LEAKED SCRIPTS ☺
---
What page was the screen shots of the leak on? I can’t seem to find it again 😩
You should get them by going to the comment I’ve replied to

Reactions: 5
why do people read leaks and spoilers and stuff? Don't really get it myself I'd rather just watch it play out and be surprised by the plot as it goes along

Reactions: 3
Plus Nish saying to Mitch we’ll be watching yours, hence the fake accusation 🤔

Reactions: 8
why do people read leaks and spoilers and stuff? Don't really get it myself I'd rather just watch it play out and be surprised by the plot as it goes along
I was definitely that kid that snuck a look at Christmas presents and then was disappointed I’d ruined the surprise 😆
DONT READ IF YOU DONT WANT TO SEE THE SUPPOSED LEAKED SCRIPTS ☺
---

You should get them by going to the comment I’ve replied to
Thank you. Not sure I believe it now after a date doesn’t seem right. Hmmm 🤔
---
Plus Nish saying to Mitch we’ll be watching yours, hence the fake accusation 🤔
Oh yeah!!!! Didn’t think about that.

Reactions: 5
Apparently it’s not on iPlayer tomorrow or thurs until the live showing at 7.30. Boo.

Reactions: 3
Haven’t watched tuesday’s episode yet so closing my eyes on here til I do tomorrow🙈but just caught up with Monday’s and duck me vinny is unbAREABLE. Also he has zero common sense, surely he’d want Eve to go to brighton to be far away from his precious mum who he treats like crap ?? Why’s he touching up the car she’s meant to be going away in , idiot
And speaking of Suki , what’s with her being such a witch towards Eve in the toilets? “Don’t flatter yourself” girl you were literally heavy breathing over her when she went round the other day pipe down🤨 this is on YOU 🤨

Reactions: 11
I just cba with Vinny anymore
Going on about his mum breaking the family up like his dad didn’t do a 20 stretch and he never seen him then anyway like, why you even arsed Vin Petrol?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Going on about his mum breaking the family up like his dad didn’t do a 20 stretch and he never seen him then anyway like, why you even arsed Vin Petrol?
😆😆😆 Vin Petrol

Why the fudge is George making those noises when boxing?! 😂😂😂
A lot of boxers make that noise when sparring/boxing. Colin Salmon has obviously been watching videos

Reactions: 4
Do we think Geo knows Rose had a secret identity? (If that is the case and it IS cindy)
Hence his reluctance to talk about her.
Going by the timeliness I've read here if she disappeared around when Lucy died maybe she reached out to Peter secretly? Or Ian?
Orrr maybe Geo DIDN'T know she had another life with kids until Lucy's death thats when he learned the truth, got angry with her for lying to him for years and she ran away? He seems like a Grey type wife beater /manipulator to me. But then cindy was a massive manipulator too. The girls have mentioned they'd have arguments.
Oh ffs just hurry up and be 7.55pm til be we get to the doofdoof and see if it's her or not😂

Reactions: 7
Do we think Geo knows Rose had a secret identity? (If that is the case and it IS cindy)
Hence his reluctance to talk about her.
Going by the timeliness I've read here if she disappeared around when Lucy died maybe she reached out to Peter secretly? Or Ian?
Orrr maybe Geo DIDN'T know she had another life with kids until Lucy's death thats when he learned the truth, got angry with her for lying to him for years and she ran away? He seems like a Grey type wife beater /manipulator to me. But then cindy was a massive manipulator too. The girls have mentioned they'd have arguments.
Oh ffs just hurry up and be 7.55pm til be we get to the doofdoof and see if it's her or not😂
I’ve not heard people shorten the name George to Geo before

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread Suggestion:

The Feeble and Furious starring Vin Petrol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just a thought about Bobby being reluctant about reaching out to Ian for Kathy’s wedding. Could it be he knows about cindy?

Did anyone notice when he looked at Anna (or Gina, the new blonde one) and pulled the notebook over his lap 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The whole Suki and Eve thing is doing my head in. Eve hanging out in the loos at The Vic 🤮😂. Don’t even get me started on that weasel Vinny.
---
If I was Eve I would have battered the weasel outside the toilets 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If it is Cindy, do we think Ian will be back with her this week? Do we think she’ll even be on screen this week or will it just be revealing the name?

Reactions: 4
I think tonight will end with them either finding her or working out who she is. Maybe linda will find a photo of her and show Phil/one of the sisters might show bobby a photo of her mum. And tomorrow will end with her on screen - leaving us riled up til monday.
Just with the episodes not being shown on iplayer early something must be happening.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.