Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
It just felt so awkward, him topless in the bed and her in the robe just sliding into the bed 😆
“We can go as slowly as you like.”

Gave me the creeps. It was like she was losing her virginity or something. The robe thing was just weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Spilttea

VIP Member
I know it’s not real. But lily needs a mum not a mate, the way they are portraying Stacey is ridiculous. There is being supportive and then there is letting your 12 make a life changing decisions because you want to be seen to be fair. Be her mum ffs.

Hope96

VIP Member
Danny's aka Mick's presence is not even missed (by me anyway!) and he will 100% come crawling back. If I were him I would keep my lips sealed about others who have been in EE for much longer.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I can see Jack being killed off eventually with a stress-induced illness, such as a heart attack. He’s become such an angry man! I used to find him quite attractive for an older guy but his new personality has made him ugly 🤣

*edited because of grammar mistakes*
He's caught 'Maxitis' it's a Branning condition where one brother has to shout and be angry at all times 😄

I'm sort of missing Max's menacing whispers now.

• Haha

Sprezza

VIP Member
Lexi annoys me so much. The amount of times she's whined 'you lied to me' over the past few weeks. I mean what 6/7 year old hears that their mum is dying and the first thing they say is 'you lied to me.'
I know the child psychologists are gonna come for me now and tell me it's a normal reaction 😅 I just find her so unbelievably irritating I'm struggling to sympathise with her even during this storyline.

Hope96

VIP Member
He's caught 'Maxitis' it's a Branning condition where one brother has to shout and be angry at all times 😄

I'm sort of missing Max's menacing whispers now.
Max was iconic in comparison to big ears Jack... can't stand the ogre. I've never liked his character but he's much more irritating now. He just can't stand being wrong.

Yesterday's episode made me cry twice... such great acting from Billy, Jay, Kim and Lola. I'm really annoyed they're killing off Lola. She is one of the stronger characters when she has a storyline. Jay is going to be devastated. Wish the writers would write me into EE so I can comfort him. 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I'm upset at the thought that it could be Phil being killed off 😭 as I love Phil. He's a bit too old for all the hard man stuff now but that doesn't mean that he can't still plot and scheme (which is how I prefer him) or be involved in other stories.

It would make sense for it to be a major character like Phil because if Steve decides to leave he'll be dispatched as part of a major story line. I thought he was going to be killed on that boat trip when Denny died and was relieved when it didn't happen.

It seems unlikely that Kat and Phil will split and he'll end up marrying Sharon again but stranger things have happened.

• Heart

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Perhaps the group chat is the big dramatic storyline they’ve never done before. Shirley saying “it’s done” referred to setting up the group. Linda is going to annoy the whole square by sharing poorly cropped memes and Sharon is going to overuse the 😂 emoji in inappropriate situations.

• Haha

Esme

VIP Member
Oh gosh Ravi last night 🤩 I was worried my husband was going to walk in with me dribbling 🤣 (he’d been putting daughter to bed)

I had a thought that I remembered during last nights episode. Didn’t jack see something at the police station that made him think Ravi is up to something/a drug dealer? So imagine if he gets Ravi under surveillance, Denise starts an affair with Ravi and jack finds out about it because of the surveillance?

Also thinking back to the 2010 episodes when Stacey is diagnosed with bipolar, Jack threatened her to stay away (she’d had the affair with max, broke up with Bradley then got back with Bradley, then split and then was going after max again). They also now have them bumping heads about Lily’s pregnancy. So it could be jack that dies as both Denise and Stacey could potentially have a motive.

• Wow
  • Heart

Don’tStart

VIP Member
I’m struggling work out who the man on the floor in the flashforward is, and I’m struggling to determine whose responsible for his death but I’ve got a couple of theories and questions that I’ll throw out.

I think it’s plausible to believe Sharon and Keanu could get married on Christmas Day. One thing to support this theory, is when Sharon and Keanu hooked up in the toilets last night, Sharon locked the door meaning the toilet cubicle was “Engaged”. I believe this could be EE cleverly foreshadowing their future together. However, at the same time, why would Sharon be getting married on Christmas Day when Kat and Phil have just decided to move their wedding to Christmas? Could Sharon gatecrash their wedding, by turning up in a wedding dress, persuading Phil to marry her?

Secondly, the man on the floor was sporting Phil’s cufflinks. This is more than likely a red herring, but he must have some sort of established connection to Phil. This makes me believe the victim at Christmas isn’t Dean (that’s if he returns at all) as I can’t imagine him striking up a close bond with Phil, in the run up to Christmas, especially seeing as he nearly raped Roxy, Phil’s cousin and raped Linda, a woman who Phil once sponsored whilst she was in recovery. Unless of course, a story transpired where Phil sells his cufflinks on Billy’s stall down the market which Dean later buys for some reason.

One thing I find bizarre in this scene is the absence of Kat and Sam. Both women have been leading ladies in the show this past year, so why wouldn’t they be included in this female-centric storyline? Both characters were heavily involved in the Dirty Den murder plotline back in 2005, which this story has echoes of, emphasising all the more reason why Kat and Sam should be involved in this storyline.

Here’s what the writer of last night’s episode had to say on Twitter - “A Slater, a Beale, a Carter, a Fox-Branning, a Panesar and a Watts… its taken 38 years to bring members of six families together… but in a flash, anything can happen.” - Surely throwing a Mitchell into the mix would make sense if such value is being placed on matriarchs representing the main families of the Square in this storyline. Therefore, I believe the absence of Kat and Sam in the story was an intentional choice made by writers. Why though? Despite this being a highly unlikely outcome, could Phil die, his murder be covered up and they want Kat and Sam to be none the wiser to this, which juxtaposes how they both were involved in the cover-up of Den’s murder?

Another theory I’ve got is that the man on the floor is Ryan. His recent return to Walford was surprisingly fleeting and he’s seemingly had a bit of a personality transplant, not for the better. He was unnecessarily aggressive towards Stacey and Whitney, but it wasn’t really explored in enough depth as to why. Surely his return wasn’t simply a plot device to make Stacey’s money worries even worse? The fact Stacey stated in last night’s episode that Ryan planned on having Lilly over during the Christmas period, suggests to me he’ll be returning around Christmas, especially seeing as Kat has moved her wedding day to ensure that Lilly doesn’t spend Christmas with Ryan. Could he turn up in Walford, try to kidnap Lilly and he’s stopped by Stacey resulting in his death? It would draw similarities from her murder of Archie over the Christmas period back in 2009. The fact a knight was positioned behind Stacey could suggest that someone came to her rescue when she was embroiled in a showdown with Ryan, similarly to how Kathy vowed that the women of Walford would protect Linda to ensure that Dean couldn’t get to her. That would suggest why Kathy’s dress was torn, as she was defending Stacey against Ryan. However, if Ryan was the victim at Christmas, why wouldn’t Whitney be involved in this storyline?

What’s to say, the man in the flashforward is even the victim of murder? Could it simply be an accident, despite his death being shrouded in suspicion, leading the ladies with no other alternative but to cover his death up in order to spare themselves from jail? I honestly can’t imagine any of the six women (asides from Suki or Denise) committing murder. Sharon’s development was incredibly hindered by her attempted murder of Ian. Would they want to risk her trying to bury another husband? There’s been many characters who Linda could’ve murdered over the years and it be justified (Dean, Aidan, Katy, Janine etc) so I struggle to believe someone could come along and in the space of a few months, drive Linda to the precipice of committing murder. Kathy committing murder wouldn’t be true to her nature. If she’s capable of murder then why wouldn’t she kill Gavin in either self-defence or a bid to end him asserting his control over her, when he forced her into taking her own death, severing her ties to her family? Stacey has already murdered someone before, and in the Vic, so wouldn’t it be a bit repetitive if she was responsible for this person’s murder as well? This therefore, leaves Suki and Denise. Surely if Denise was going to murder anyone it would have been Lucas for his serial killings and when he locked her in a basement and posed a huge threat to her family? Also, given she’s been in the show a long while, would the writers be willing to risk tarnishing the character’s reputation by turning her into a murderer? Therefore, Suki seems to be the most likely candidate to become a murderer out of the six, but again wouldn’t that be a bit obvious and wouldn’t it be a tad too similar to the Ranveer death plot, that took place last year? Whose to suggest that the murderer is even within shot of the flashforward scene. Hollyoaks did a storyline similar to this a few years ago, where a group of women formed an alliance to murder an abusive man by collectively poisoning him. A twist later transpired that all of them bottled it last minute, and the person that actually poisoned him was a serial killer. Could a similar twist transpire at Christmas, and someone murders this man and leaves The Six to cover it up?

• Heart

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Stacey mentioned in that episode that she was in love with two people once. I wasn’t sure who she meant but could have been Max and Bradley? Another hint maybe?
Could be. She also cheated on Martin with Max and Kush.

I like that EE is basically just middle aged ladies and topless muscly guys now. It reminds me of those cheesy American soaps where there are constant shirtless men and lots of slap fights.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
I think it's pettier for Danny to air it out like this and do tons of articles putting down the show on blast for no reason. I don't know a lot about Steve but he's at least keeps his comments/alleged feuds to himself
He’s been complaining about the show being shit and nobody watching it anymore. Why did he stay with it for so many years? We all know he’ll come crawling back in a few years because his career was pretty crap anyway.

Reactions: 18

GrilledCheese

VIP Member
I think it's nish. He argues with Suki and Stacey defends her (because of eve) and Denise hits him over the head without thinking. See you guys back here in 10 months 😅😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18