Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bobsmith

I enjoyed the episode and look forward to the appearance of a batch lot of the same cufflinks appearing on the market :ROFLMAO:

When the women were in the Vic, I couldn’t help thinking of the men they have been involved with. They could have some very interesting conversations:
Sharon, Kathy, Denise - Phil
Sharon, Denise - Jack
Denise, Stacey - Kush
Stacey, Linda - Max
Stacey, Sharon - Kheerat
They all move in very small circles.

As an early guess, I’m going for Ravi to be the dead man. I think Nish is too obvious.
this is exactly what will happen Whitney will get a batch load of cufflinks late November and all through December the women will be buying them for their significant others and the 1st half hour of the Xmas day special will be the camera going from house to house showing all of the men opening them on Xmas morning! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Denise needs her fucking head feeling I’d have been railed all around that hotel room within 5 minutes yet she’s goin home to watch jack put salt on his older childrens food 🥴 weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
Am I the only one that keeps thinking THIS IS A 12 YEAR OLD CHILD when the Lily scenes are on 🤢🤮 She’s sitting in the cafe with her mum and dad talking about starting up an Instagram page for it ffs 😵💫😂

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

RJF

VIP Member
A thread title that references the current storylines and satisfies the salivating on here? 😂

Eastenders #13 Who’ll spend Christmas dead on the floor? & Ravi makes Tattlers scream for more!

• Haha
Reactions: 35

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
Perry Fenwick has been fantastic recently. Frequently makes me cry, I totally believe his character in the Lola storyline. Heartbreaking.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

ELFILY

VIP Member
All episode I was getting frustrated that everyone was getting in the way of Denise getting some good D!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Perry Fenwick has been fantastic recently. Frequently makes me cry, I totally believe his character in the Lola storyline. Heartbreaking.
he’s really been wonderful. his scene with jay the other week when they thought he was going to prison and he made jay promise to make sure that lola knew he (billy) loved her every single day had me 😭

like you say, he’s completely believable as someone trying to hold it all together but breaking his heart behind the scenes. i like that the show has finally given him some material to work with.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
I’m so over any storyline where someone is hiding something for an extended period of time. It inevitably gets so boring. Can’t stand another scene where Whitless cries “this is my fault!” and they pan to Zack’s guilty looking face in his stupid turtleneck jumper that makes him look like a German cannibal.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Do we get to see him in action in the Vic's bogs 🙏
Does it all hang out
---
Half of Walford have their birthday/wedding anniversary on Xmas day and it never gets mentioned! Always annoys me.

Do Ravi and Eve go to the same stalker school? How annoying would it be if every time you argued with your husband one of them was suddenly over your shoulder whispering in your ear.
If Ravi appeared every time I rowed with my fella I’d start arguments for fuckin fun 🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 28

yayoi

What's the purpose of Felix?
He's so bloody annoying 🙄
All he does is pop up every now and again to chat about everyone's sex lives.
Him and his brother are so boring, why introduce new characters with absolutely no substance. I wish their dad didnt die, he was much more interesting in a week that they've been at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
How stupid to use Libby as an alibi. It was obvious someone would find out, although I didn’t think it would be so quick.

Where was Chelsea’s baby when she was shagging Kea-no? Tucked safely in a drawer?

• Haha

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
Why is Sharon so offended that Keanu bunked up with Sam in Spain? They weren't together and Sharon was wagging her tail at Phil at the time. The writing on the show can be so clumsy sometimes.

• Haha

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
Do it lol
Screenshot_20230216_161118_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230216_161700_com.android.chrome.jpg

I used the postcode for Fassett Sq, which is the square the show was inspired by. I assumed that Stacey earnt £800 from the van and Eve earnt £200 a week from her work with Stacey and doesn't declare the work with Nish. I've also assumed that Stacey gets PIPs due to having bi polar and that Jean is a joint tenant and that they have rent of £2000 a month, excluding Jean's share. This is the benefit payment, they also get their wages and child maintenance on top of this. Please tell me why Stacey is skint? She will most likely have got all the cost of living payments too. Stacey would get PIP on top of this too

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
I'm not really sure how Stacey can be so skint. She lives with two other working adults and will get UC/child tax credits to support her and 3 children and she gets maintenance from Ryan and Martin. She most likely gets a bit of money from Carmel for Arthur too. I kind of want to do a quick benefit calculation for her but I won't

• Haha
Reactions: 26