Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Danielle Harrold was excellent tonight. Its so awful that she's being killed off and Perry Fenwick was great too.

Patsy is still looking like one of those robotic aliens who turn up in Dr Who though 😄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

LaBlonde

VIP Member
danielle harold and perry fenwick are smashing this 😭😭 lola’s wedding speech was so lovely and i enjoyed phil checking in on billy during the ceremony.

the ending of this storyline is going to be devastating to watch. i’m not ready for it.

• Heart

Spilttea

VIP Member
I can’t believe they’ve turned Stacey into the definition of feckless parenting. She doesn’t have a pot to piss in and keeps going on about “it’s er choice” “lily has made her decision”

Sat in the pub getting drunk with Eve when your 12 year old is hell bent on ruining her life, or not even raising an eye brow whne she was in the cafe talking about making an Instagram account for the baby. Hate the way EE have written this. The woman is constantly broke, how does she think she will be able to afford another mouth to feed?

• Heart

Livid2020

I'm really liking Kim and Lola's friendship. The toned down version of Kim is acc really good.

Reactions: 21

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
This whole lily and Whitney pregnancy storyline and resulting problems for each of them seems like a massive misstep. Whitney has been through enough and nobody needs a child being pregnant to highlight teen pregnancy. Especially since the numbers have been steadily declining over the years. It’s just sensationalism.

Whitney ending up pregnant to a man who is HIV+ and a baby with a fatal condition seems a ploy to garner headlines and virtue signalling. Look at us, we cover real gritty issues. Give me the dodgy copper storylines any day of the week.
I'm with you on that, even though Phil’s getting a bit old to be gangster I prefer the dramatic storylines to the medical stuff.

The Lola story has been done well because it's been heartening to see how everyone has come together to look after her, but generally speaking I don't want to watch stuff about people having cancer and babies with serious conditions. We can watch a medical drama like Casulty or whatever its called for that.

I'm more engaged with Bernie getting a job (although not very interested 😀)

We need to see more of the Panesars, they've faded into the background. I want to see Nish being the nasty abuser we know he is and how Suki is coping. I live in hope that Suki will take up her artwork again 😉
Polish_20230128_193002069.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Sprezza

VIP Member
That annoyed me too haha Amy was treating Denise like shit, when Denise has always been brilliant with her and they have a good relationship.
And when she said they would be late for school because Denise woke up late- don't they normally make their own way to school anyway? Amy's always walking through the square with Lily and Denzel.
It's like when Jack said the kids are up but need feeding 😅 Raymond okay but the other two are teenagers! One's gonna be a dad! think they can make themselves some toast!

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Looking at an interview with Lacey Turner I don’t think the actresses know who it is, probably the writers too 😂 it may all be forgotten about by Christmas like the children of Walford 😂
Half of Walford have their birthday/wedding anniversary on Xmas day and it never gets mentioned! Always annoys me.

Do Ravi and Eve go to the same stalker school? How annoying would it be if every time you argued with your husband one of them was suddenly over your shoulder whispering in your ear.

• Haha

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
Can’t believe the week end doof doof was Ryan cutting off Stacey’s maintenance 😑 Sometimes I don’t know why I stay loyal to this show 😅😂

• Haha

Ktb

VIP Member
Karen has no loyalty to her own son, I usually love that woman but she’s pissed me off tonight.
Who was Linda talking to about buying the other half of the pub? I’m thinking Shirley maybe?

Hope96

VIP Member
As much as I like Denise and Ravi I am feeling a little creeped out after tonight's ep. Echoing what others are saying about stalkerish vibes!

yayoi

It's petty from Steve. He's had his chance in the Vic and he has too much time off to be given back the main show setting. Disliking Danny because bosses have him the Vic when that's nothing to do with Danny, is stupid.
I think it's pettier for Danny to air it out like this and do tons of articles putting down the show on blast for no reason. I don't know a lot about Steve but he's at least keeps his comments/alleged feuds to himself

cosmo girl

VIP Member
Denise Van Outen would've been a better casting to play Lola's mum than Patsy. It would also be more believable as Patsy is closer in age to Grandad Billy. :ROFLMAO: I don't know what the producers were thinking hiring Patsy Kensit :eek:

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I've just looked that up
So the outcome for the baby isn't good. Why do they have to heap more misery onto Whitney? 😔 it's bad enough that Zack has HIV.

• Sad

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Good episode last night.
I loved Phil trying out Kat's pens because he was so bored 😁
Ravi and Keanu topless 🥰

Denise not having a clue how to use wax 😄
It's amazing that she opened a hair salon and became a stylist overnight without any training 🫠 meanwhile Stacey who is apparently a trained hair stylist is working in a burger van 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Hope96

VIP Member
If my Phil gets slapped down by them I'll stop watching. I can't imagine EE without him... he's an iconic character. I dread the day Steve leaves or dies.. and no I don't get too invested in characters. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20