Dylan Mulvaney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dylan is a parody of a woman regardless if he means to be or not. The fact that no one can tell if he's really trans or not says an awful lot. The caricature he plays of 'girlhood' is so downright offensive I can't believe he's allowed to get away with it

The way he plays a little girl, and yet proudly displays his bulge. The way living as a girl seems to be talking in a silly voice and wearing pink and heels. I haven't called myself a girl since I was 16!

People like him because he portrays himself as a child but the fact is Dylan is an adult man. And when you look at his actions as those of a man it's just so creepy

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Blaire White has made a video about Dylan:

So much sense in this video, wish more people would speak out on Dylan. Out of interest, has anyone noticed any celebs liking any of Dylan’s videos or reposting them? I haven’t but I’d unfollow if so. That’s a crime I couldn’t forgive.

Reactions: 9
Lol you know it’s bad when other transgenders are calling you out 💀

Looks like caitlin jenner has been having a go as well lol
Honestly, I don’t think Caitlin has anything to worry about. For a start she never said we need to normalise a dick bulge in women’s bikinis…

Reactions: 9
Someone mentioned the video 'What is a Woman' from Matt Walsh but there's also another one, far better imo also, confusingly, called 'What is a Woman; Wrong Answers Only' by a feminist film group called Skirt go Spinny. (Some of their content is also on Youtube but for this one you need to go to Odysee.)

Warning: it's very strong stuff and may be quite upsetting/shocking for some. I do think many people. especially younger women, simply haven't examined the root causes of the trans cult and maybe have limited life experience so they're still at the stage of wanting to be 'nice' and accepting and haven't understood male sexuality and how dark it can get.

Link below, and Mr Mulvaney makes an appearance in it as well.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Someone mentioned the video 'What is a Woman' from Matt Walsh but there's also another one, far better imo also, confusingly, called 'What is a Woman; Wrong Answers Only' by a feminist film group called Skirt go Spinny. (Some of their content is also on Youtube but for this one you need to go to Odysee.)

Warning: it's very strong stuff and may be quite upsetting/shocking for some. I do think many people. especially younger women, simply haven't examined the root causes of the trans cult and maybe have limited life experience so they're still at the stage of wanting to be 'nice' and accepting and haven't understood male sexuality and how dark it can get.

That video is a hard watch 😣

Reactions: 7
Agreed. I just watched it and want to cry and vomit. Truly terrifying, especially the guy describing all the violent things he wants to do to terfs.

One of the comments under the video is someone asking it to be sent to John Stewart and Jon Oliver. How I wish people like that could see what’s really going on, instead of just blithely accepting this TRA narrative.

Makes me sad and scared for the future.

That video is a hard watch 😣

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Saw Dylan on Tiktok and generally thought the posts were harmless, didn't realise there was a whole back story on other attempts to shock and become famous. Going to read up on Dylan today. Glad I found the thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

I watched five minutes, that is all I could stomach. I am angry, sad, and just plain old flabbergasted why others cannot see what a mens rights party this is. They bleeping hate women. All of them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I watched five minutes, that is all I could stomach. I am angry, sad, and just plain old flabbergasted why others cannot see what a mens rights party this is. They bleeping hate women. All of them.
Same here, managed about ten minutes of it but it was just so hard to watch. I can't honestly believe how anyone could watch this and think Trans rights are progressive - or that they don't harm women in any way.

Dylan even features in it with the ridiculous Tampax charade - so desperate to be a woman and a 'mom' but utterly bleeping clueless about menstrual flow, how sanitary products work and where to put them in your Barbie pocket. Oh GOD I'm so cross. :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Buth they're so marginalised :rolleyes: it's not them getting murdered at the rate of 3 per week.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

I literally feel sick after watching that.

Reactions: 6
How does this creep have 8m followers...I hope most are hate follows. He's an absolute weirdo.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.