Dylan Mulvaney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s sad that we can only say what we really think on an anonymous thread 😔 say this stuff anywhere else and you’re cancelled, could lose your job etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
The vast majority of women find Mulvaney repulsive and insulting. The only women who are captured by this absolute garbage are a bunch of desperate pick-me handmaidens who spend far too much time on social media or gawping at themselves in a mirror. It’s the same with all the drag stuff and the “slay queen” rubbish. It’s like hearing the death knell of feminism every time they open their mouths.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I’m sorry but please tell me what “living as a girl” entails? He thinks it’s putting on cute clothing, doing your hair, acting overly feminine makes him a “girl”? Plus why he says girl and not woman when he’s clearly an adult just comes across as creepy. Hope he realises that being female is more than just playing to stereotypes, every woman is different, dresses differently, behaves differently. And I won’t even start on the feminine issues we have to deal with on a monthly basis.
Edit: I’d also heard on a previous thread that Tampax had used him as a spokesperson or influencer whatever, I dont know how true that is?
It seems to be exactly that, putting on women's clothes and wearing make up because that's what he thinks 'girlhood' is, just a bloody stereotype.

Eddie Izzard talks about being in 'girl mode' as well when he's a 60 year old man!

I'm so sick of this tit and worst of all if I expressed these views at work I'd probably be in trouble.

How did we end up with this crap being forced on us? Noticeably it's all happened under a tory government as well and the tories are the only party not signed up for bringing in 'gender self ID'🤔

It's only going to get worse if the Labour Party assumes power after the next general election. It will then become unlawful for us to challenge men thinking that they're women.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It seems to be exactly that, putting on women's clothes and wearing make up because that's what he thinks 'girlhood' is, just a bloody stereotype.

Eddie Izzard talks about being in 'girl mode' as well when he's a 60 year old man!

I'm so sick of this tit and worst of all if I expressed these views at work I'd probably be in trouble.

How did we end up with this crap being forced on us? Noticeably it's all happened under a tory government as well and the tories are the only party not signed up for bringing in 'gender self ID'🤔

It's only going to get worse if the Labour Party assumes power after the next general election. It will then become unlawful for us to challenge men thinking that they're women.
And I’m scotland with the snp to deal with, it’s much worse up here.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I’m sorry but please tell me what “living as a girl” entails? He thinks it’s putting on cute clothing, doing your hair, acting overly feminine makes him a “girl”? Plus why he says girl and not woman when he’s clearly an adult just comes across as creepy. Hope he realises that being female is more than just playing to stereotypes, every woman is different, dresses differently, behaves differently. And I won’t even start on the feminine issues we have to deal with on a monthly basis.
Edit: I’d also heard on a previous thread that Tampax had used him as a spokesperson or influencer whatever, I dont know how true that is?
He is a lying creep - he said on one of his tiktoks that he had a sponsorship with Tampax, so I contacted Tampax and asked if it was true.
Here's their reply;

Thanks for getting in touch. We can confirm that we do not have a sponsorship agreement with Dylan Mulvaney or Jeffrey Marsh.

Regards,

Lisa

Tampax Team

So he is a liar. He apparently has some involvement with Phluid, a period poverty foundation in US.

Imo, he used to be pretty unsuccessful gay performer, he is getting much more attention with his trans schtick so he'll carry on doing it.
And I don't believe he is trans (Fwiw, I think the whole trans ideology is a load of bollocks) and I bet he keeps his penis 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is Mulvaney the grifter who came out as gay but when that did not gain enough traction he has started this absurd paraody?
Dylan was a gay actor who had a very minor role in the touring production of the Book of Mormon before Covid hit. I didn’t know about the non-binary stuff, but Dylan basically seemed to start the girlhood thing to get attention as his career fell apart. Even on the trans subs, they don’t believe that he is trans, and it has been speculated that him getting older and no longer being seen as a ‘twink’ in the gay community may have played a part in it all. Sort of like when Ellen Page hit a certain age where actresses find it harder to get roles, and needed a publicity boost.

Reactions: 20
Dylan was a gay actor who had a very minor role in the touring production of the Book of Mormon before Covid hit. I didn’t know about the non-binary stuff, but Dylan basically seemed to start the girlhood thing to get attention as his career fell apart. Even on the trans subs, they don’t believe that he is trans, and it has been speculated that him getting older and no longer being seen as a ‘twink’ in the gay community may have played a part in it all. Sort of like when Ellen Page hit a certain age where actresses find it harder to get roles, and needed a publicity boost.
I read that he was considered too old to be a twink, then the "girlhood" nonsense started.

Reactions: 12
Watch Mean Girls and Legally Blonde and you have all you need to know about acting like being a woman, jeez guys come on!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know there has been much chat on whether Dylan is a troll and if he’s doing a parody of trans women (I still think he is), but he doesn’t appear to be on hormones (I could be wrong). I just feel it’s all a big joke. It’s so disingenuous and ridiculous. I find his whole thing upsetting.

And yes I am calling him ‘he/him’ because I truly believe he is AT IT, as we like to say in Scotland.

The Joe Biden thing is quite hard to believe in all honesty. The old guy won’t have a clue about any of it. He’s being told what to say to get the young voters on side. He has no skin in the game, it’s not his rights or language around his biological sex being erased.

I could go on but we have time here 😊
My partner thinks this but I’m not so sure. I think he is legit to be honest.
So glad we finally have a thread on him, very dangerous person indeed.

Reactions: 8
I agree, I think he started it as a bit of a laugh and now he believes his own nonsense.

Total creep.

My partner thinks this but I’m not so sure. I think he is legit to be honest.
So glad we finally have a thread on him, very dangerous person indeed.

One of the big issues with Dylan as far as I can see, is how he projects himself. He is waif-like and slender - therefore that instantly makes him look harmless (how could anyone so ICKLE be responsible for anything bad?) but scratch the surface and it's all the same bollocks draped in a PVC catsuit. But because of the way he projects he gets women fawning all over him, desperate to champion him etc.
Absolutely, if he was a 6ft fat hairy bald mf he wouldn’t get half the attention he gets from young women.
That’s another thing, his comment section is literally full of bleeping children, it’s creepy.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
It’s the same with that other gurning childcatcher Jeffrey Marsh. I think he’s even worse because he actively targets all his content towards children who he wants to make think their parents don’t understand or accept them. A few years ago all this bollocks would have been seen for the manipulative grooming behaviour that it actually is, but now people think it’s ‘empowering’ or ‘inclusive’.

• Sick
It’s the same with that other gurning childcatcher Jeffrey Marsh. I think he’s even worse because he actively targets all his content towards children who he wants to make think their parents don’t understand or accept them. A few years ago all this bollocks would have been seen for the manipulative grooming behaviour that it actually is, but now people think it’s ‘empowering’ or ‘inclusive’.
Jeffrey marsh is 100% a n0nce. I absolutely guarantee that there will be several allegations made against him coming out in the near future. He makes me feel physically sick.

Jeffrey marsh is 100% a n0nce. I absolutely guarantee that there will be several allegations made against him coming out in the near future. He makes me feel physically sick.
Ugh he's vile isn't he? 🤮
I just took a look at his twitter account and I see he wrote this about JK:
Transphobic cis people, including billionaire women, are finally facing some accountability for stuff they used to be able to say

'USED TO BE ABLE TO SAY' is bleeping frightening 😡

The more cuntish people like him are, the more people will start to realise how women are being oppressed by this crap.

I'll certainly fight to the death over this tit. Women need to rise up and fight these fuckers.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Ugh he's vile isn't he? 🤮
I just took a look at his twitter account and I see he wrote this about JK:
Transphobic cis people, including billionaire women, are finally facing some accountability for stuff they used to be able to say

'USED TO BE ABLE TO SAY' is bleeping frightening 😡

The more cuntish people like him are, the more people will start to realise how women are being oppressed by this crap.

I'll certainly fight to the death over this tit. Women need to rise up and fight these fuckers.
Men like him don’t give a tit about transgenderism, they just despise cis women and will take any opportunity to tit all over us.
I hate how he speaks on behalf of WOC as well, in one of his recent videos he claimed that there aren’t many black TERFS because they know what it is like to be marginalized so they are less likely to bully trans people…. Erm what? Firstly there are loads of gender critical black women, I’ve seen them with my own eyes, secondly racial discrimination is not the same as females objecting to having to share a changing room with a man with a penis, and it is quite frankly disgusting to even try to compare the two!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Maybe we need a Jeffrey Marsh thread. He’s absolutely vile and I would say dangerous, with the influence he has over young people. Put a bit of sparkly eyeshadow on and you have the queer cloak of power and no one dares challenge him because of tRansPhoBia. It’s scary.

I have met gay guys who I can tell really despise women yet seem jealous of them too. Jeffrey is the next level of that. I should also say for balance I know lots of lovely gay men who are nothing like this!

Reactions: 20
He really gives me seriously bad vibes. I’d not be in the least surprised if he was outed as a nonce.

Reactions: 7
Maybe we need a Jeffrey Marsh thread. He’s absolutely vile and I would say dangerous, with the influence he has over young people. Put a bit of sparkly eyeshadow on and you have the queer cloak of power and no one dares challenge him because of tRansPhoBia. It’s scary.

I have met gay guys who I can tell really despise women yet seem jealous of them too. Jeffrey is the next level of that. I should also say for balance I know lots of lovely gay men who are nothing like this!
I’ll start one on The Child Catcher. I’ve thought for a long time he’s someone who needs his hard drive checked…

Separate thread to discuss the Child Catcher here…

Last edited:
Has anyone seen the documentary on you tube called what is a woman?? Its an eye opener for sure!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.