Dylan Mulvaney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t think there’s a thread on Dylan yet - but it’s about time the account was discussed as the last few weeks they’ve created quite the furore getting gigs at the Forbes Power Women’s Summit, discussing womanhood on a podcast with another biological male and getting an audience with President Biden despite only being in a debatable ‘transition’ for just over 200 days…

Reactions: 31
Who else was at this audience with the President?
I wonder what the lead-in time was for it to be arranged? These things aren't scheduled within a few weeks.
Upon which day of girlhood did the invitation arrive for Dylan Mulvaney?

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Who else was at this audience with the President?
I wonder what the lead-in time was for it to be arranged? These things aren't scheduled within a few weeks.
Upon which day of girlhood did the invitation arrive for Dylan Mulvaney?

It was the day he ‘girl bossed too close to the sun’ with his 5 o’clock shadow 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I know there has been much chat on whether Dylan is a troll and if he’s doing a parody of trans women (I still think he is), but he doesn’t appear to be on hormones (I could be wrong). I just feel it’s all a big joke. It’s so disingenuous and ridiculous. I find his whole thing upsetting.

And yes I am calling him ‘he/him’ because I truly believe he is AT IT, as we like to say in Scotland.

The Joe Biden thing is quite hard to believe in all honesty. The old guy won’t have a clue about any of it. He’s being told what to say to get the young voters on side. He has no skin in the game, it’s not his rights or language around his biological sex being erased.

I could go on but we have time here 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I know there has been much chat on whether Dylan is a troll and if he’s doing a parody of trans women (I still think he is), but he doesn’t appear to be on hormones (I could be wrong). I just feel it’s all a big joke. It’s so disingenuous and ridiculous. I find his whole thing upsetting.

And yes I am calling him ‘he/him’ because I truly believe he is AT IT, as we like to say in Scotland.

The Joe Biden thing is quite hard to believe in all honesty. The old guy won’t have a clue about any of it. He’s being told what to say to get the young voters on side. He has no skin in the game, it’s not his rights or language around his biological sex being erased.

I could go on but we have time here 😊
Mulvaney is a creepy weirdo so he goes to the white house to meet another creepy weirdo.

One thinks he's a woman because he's got a pouch to tuck his privates away and the other thinks that women are just scared of 'what they don't understand'. Then the creepy old guy gives the young guy a cookie 🙄
Stop the world I want to get off!

Mulvaney and Biden
duck OFF duck OFF duck OFF 😤 and keep bleeping off

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Is Mulvaney the grifter who came out as gay but when that did not gain enough traction he has started this absurd paraody?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Mulvaney is a creepy weirdo so he goes to the white house to meet another creepy weirdo.

One thinks he's a woman because he's got a pouch to tuck his privates away and the other thinks that women are just scared of 'what they don't understand'. Then the creepy old guy gives the young guy a cookie 🙄
Stop the world I want to get off!

Mulvaney and Biden
duck OFF duck OFF duck OFF 😤 and keep bleeping off
I’ll add another duck OFF DYLAN for good measure 😇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Is Mulvaney the grifter who came out as gay but when that did not gain enough traction he has started this absurd paraody?
That's the one - then he 'came out' as non-binary and then when that didn't get enough clout - suddenly he's a she...:rolleyes:

Reactions: 25
He's an absolute bleep. He is not and never will be a woman. Any company using him to advertise female products can get in the bin and stay there. This isn't comedy or parody, this is terrifying and women are being dehumanised, it's actually like a bleeping genocide; soon the word woman being used will result in arrests and court cases because it's not inclusive enough. Think I'm being hysterical? It's going to happen. The world is 100% FUCKED.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
I'll be honest, I've never really taken much notice of the trans movement, I've always thought just live and let live as long as no one is causing harm, but after seeing many tiktoks and reading comments like the ones above I'm really starting to think about these things a lot more, I never really thought of it as a man speaking on behalf of women! or men taking over women space. I'm not wording it very well but I'm definitely gonna do some research and get my head out of the sand!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I suspect a lot of his young female ‘fans’ will feel under pressure to say oh she’s AMAZING for fear of being labelled a transphobe or TERF which is absolutely mental when you look at the state of him. We’re just supposed to nod along - no, not just nod along, we’ve to CLAP ENTHUSIASTICALLY for little girl Dylan and all her fantastically sparkly girly fantasies 🤮

He’s a 25 year old man folks, not a girl. WE ARE BEING GASLIT. And it’s the young girls out there falling for it. He’s earning a lot of money off this tit too.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
One of the big issues with Dylan as far as I can see, is how he projects himself. He is waif-like and slender - therefore that instantly makes him look harmless (how could anyone so ICKLE be responsible for anything bad?) but scratch the surface and it's all the same bollocks draped in a PVC catsuit. But because of the way he projects he gets women fawning all over him, desperate to champion him etc.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I cannot stand the bleeping smug twit. He must be loving all this attention and not be arsed one bit about what impact his stupid play acting and misogyny has on Real Women. And yes I mean real women.... the ones without a bleeping penis.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
If anyone can be arsed (and has 15 mins spare) Isaac Uncooked - a detransitioner has done this psychoanalysis of Dylan and the other one who shouldn’t be allowed an internet connection - Jeffrey Marsh. It’s excellent. There is another, longer video he’s done just on Dylan too.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If anyone can be arsed (and has 15 mins spare) Isaac Uncooked - a detransitioner has done this psychoanalysis of Dylan and the other one who shouldn’t be allowed an internet connection - Jeffrey Marsh. It’s excellent. There is another, longer video he’s done just on Dylan too.

I HATE Jeffrey Marsh. Get seriously bad vibes from him.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
That guy summed Jeffrey Marsh up, when you watch him it literally feels like his hand is round your neck and that he would kill you in a heartbeat. That’s how creepy and scary I find him.

Reactions: 19
Yeah not sure what I make of all this. The whole ‘drama’ and ‘song and dance’ around it on camera. Feels disingenuous

Reactions: 12
Im so glad theres a thread for Dylan, I felt like I was massively in the minority in not being able to stand this guy and his sickly sweet, fake 'gIrL' bs. Im sorry but as a woman I find it highly offensive, degrading and, as another poster said, dehumanising to have someone like this guy speak out on any issues that women face, he will never know what its like to be female and I do wonder with some like Dylan whether its a case of attention seeking or something like AGP. I cant stand his dramatic (what he perceives to be 'feminine') mannerisms and overly heavy narrative that being a girl is all about pink, fluff, glitter and dressing up. The ridiculous faces he pulls as well as the voice, it makes you wonder whether its all an act.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I’m sorry but please tell me what “living as a girl” entails? He thinks it’s putting on cute clothing, doing your hair, acting overly feminine makes him a “girl”? Plus why he says girl and not woman when he’s clearly an adult just comes across as creepy. Hope he realises that being female is more than just playing to stereotypes, every woman is different, dresses differently, behaves differently. And I won’t even start on the feminine issues we have to deal with on a monthly basis.
Edit: I’d also heard on a previous thread that Tampax had used him as a spokesperson or influencer whatever, I dont know how true that is?

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.