Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Luckycorr13

Chatty Member
Don't think the dugheed understands how sage works.
Spanking a bottle of red and white, don't be surprised if her flat burns down.

Reactions: 1

Spanor511

VIP Member
I was cringing when I saw it. Had to go search for her as thankfully never came across the old cow before.

azura81

VIP Member
Slurring her words yet again, imagine being on a date with her in smelly last night's clothes 🤢
Guys prob plowing her with drink so he can plow her later! She doesn’t judge , women support women etc but the fringe brigade are gettin all the hate
Why is she focusing on other folk if she is out for a drink and supposedly isn’t looking at them ?
Well seeing her wee health kick is on the bsck burner

• Haha

azura81

VIP Member
Oh yeah it could be! Either way, not a good look...
Yeah the whole gym and new PT didn't last.
The guy in coias said she was actually rolling about the street the other week, what a state.
How embarrassing, she needs to get back off the drink

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
Correct me if I’m wrong here but is this not someone doing an impression(very badly😂)of dugheed🤔 and it just so happens to be the person that’s called big Olly out for “bullying” by doing impressions of her pal Dugheed🤣🤣

ps. I know she’s not doing an impression but could be mistaken for it

azura81

VIP Member
steaming going on about her wee OF buddy talking to other folk .. is she actually doing shit with women now when she said before she doesn’t go that way ? I find it funny she puts up what I assuming is stuff from her OF on her Insta .. back to the same old sauna steamer

Mscam

I think dugheed done a video saying something about transgender an olly is saying she’s gonna take a trip to duke st but dugheed musta deleted the video